Windows 10: ntoskerne.exe caused a crash

Discus and support ntoskerne.exe caused a crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, In 2 weeks ntoskernel.exe gave me crash heres the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHoCvG2rmj6nijdHNV_Vq6JqliZ?e=bHcagf I did a full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexandreBelair, Aug 15, 2019.

1. ntoskerne.exe caused a crash

Hello,

In 2 weeks ntoskernel.exe gave me crash

heres the dump file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHoCvG2rmj6nijdHNV_Vq6JqliZ?e=bHcagf

I did a full memtest, stress test the CPU with multiple program and tested the GPU. All passed.

A bit of help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

:)

AlexandreBelair, Aug 15, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

GPU-Z 0.7.5 causing crashes on load up

Any chance you could narrow it down to which running application causes GPU-Z to crash? Ideally steps to reproduce for me here.

W1zzard, Aug 15, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 15, 2019
  4. ntoskerne.exe caused a crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

ntoskerne.exe caused a crash

1. ntoskerne.exe caused a crash - Similar Threads - ntoskerne exe caused

2. BSOD irql and ntoskernal on bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD irql and ntoskernal on bootup: I was having issues downloading an update on windows 11. I would try to update and restart but it would keep saying to do so even after restarting. I tried running troubleshoot update and when it restarted and got back to the login screen, the keyboard wouldn’t respond...
  3. BSOD irql and ntoskernal on bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD irql and ntoskernal on bootup: I was having issues downloading an update on windows 11. I would try to update and restart but it would keep saying to do so even after restarting. I tried running troubleshoot update and when it restarted and got back to the login screen, the keyboard wouldn’t respond...
  4. what would cause a computer to crash when an .exe is launched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what would cause a computer to crash when an .exe is launched?: it keeps giving me random blue screen errors each time it crashes when a .exe is downloaded,bootrec was enough of a sledgehammer to the side to get it stable, though didn't resolve the issue. it also isn't allowing me to use the recovery option to install the system &...
  5. what would cause a computer to crash when an .exe is launched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what would cause a computer to crash when an .exe is launched?: it keeps giving me random blue screen errors each time it crashes when a .exe is downloaded,bootrec was enough of a sledgehammer to the side to get it stable, though didn't resolve the issue. it also isn't allowing me to use the recovery option to install the system &...
  6. Constant BSOD of IRQL from ntoskernal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD of IRQL from ntoskernal: I have been attempting for fix this but constantly been getting BSOD with this occurring. Have tried pretty much everything mentioned online and have had it only continue. Because of this I have attempted to read the minidump logs but am unsure what they are saying is causing...
  7. Windows 10 HD Theme cause some programs (.exe) to Crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 HD Theme cause some programs (.exe) to Crash: I am using the HD theme in Windows 10 home (up to date). I have had unexpected crashes when trying to run certain programs. When I turn HD theme off, the effected programs load and work properly. The major program that this effects is Adobe Creative Cloud but ONLY Premiere...
  8. Windows 10 HD Theme cause some programs (.exe) to Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 HD Theme cause some programs (.exe) to Crash: I am using the HD theme in Windows 10 home (up to date). I have had unexpected crashes when trying to run certain programs. When I turn HD theme off, the effected programs load and work properly. The major program that this effects is Adobe Creative Cloud but ONLY Premiere...
  9. rundll32.exe causes heavy problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rundll32.exe causes heavy problems: Hi everyone, It's simply impossible to work fluently without been stopped, because of this process. All rundll32 processes in Task Manager point to the same process in system32. Many antivirus softwares have been tried, but nothing found. System info: Lenovo yoga with i7...
  10. orgnwrks32.exe crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    orgnwrks32.exe crashing: If I open up a sample or a project, most functions will work; However; If I try to setup a new project; it crashes. Uninstalled/Reinstalled dozens of times; no luck