Windows 10: NtosKrnel.EXE Causes Bsod

Discus and support NtosKrnel.EXE Causes Bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm in driver verifier right now, but noticing quickly for some reason ntoskrnl makes my cpu usage and fan noise loud. I also think it is the reason to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alyssa ., May 15, 2024.

1. Alyssa . Win User

NtosKrnel.EXE Causes Bsod

I'm in driver verifier right now, but noticing quickly for some reason ntoskrnl makes my cpu usage and fan noise loud. I also think it is the reason to why my computer is having BSOD. I would like some help with this please and thank you.

:)

Alyssa ., May 15, 2024
Thema:

NtosKrnel.EXE Causes Bsod

1. NtosKrnel.EXE Causes Bsod - Similar Threads - NtosKrnel EXE Causes

2. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  3. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  4. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear: hi all,I believe that many of us have been suffering from high CPU usage from malwares or genuine antivirus software :P.I recently reinstalled my NUC, and found a nasty one sneaked in somehow. Its name is NvidiaGPUControl1.exe..Since i am using NUC, everything is intel, so...
  6. What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing NvidiaGPUControl1.exe to re-appear: hi all,I believe that many of us have been suffering from high CPU usage from malwares or genuine antivirus software :P.I recently reinstalled my NUC, and found a nasty one sneaked in somehow. Its name is NvidiaGPUControl1.exe..Since i am using NUC, everything is intel, so...
  7. BSOD- Cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD- Cause: I have been having massive problems with my Laptop constant BSOD/ no bootable device errors. The SSD with the OS was replaced a week ago and I had no bluescreens since then. I thought this had fixed the issue. Unfortunately I was forced to install windows 1909 and every time...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. rundll32.exe causes heavy problems

rundll32.exe causes heavy problems: Hi everyone, It's simply impossible to work fluently without been stopped, because of this process. All rundll32 processes in Task Manager point to the same process in system32. Many antivirus softwares have been tried, but nothing found. System info: Lenovo yoga with i7...