Windows 10: NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10

Discus and support NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi allfor the last few months my PC has been crashing randomly overnight, this has been getting worse to the point that it is happening every 15-30... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Diddlybo, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Diddlybo Win User

NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10

Hi allfor the last few months my PC has been crashing randomly overnight, this has been getting worse to the point that it is happening every 15-30 mins. I am receiving multiple different Blue screen errors, from checking Bluescreenview they are caused by "allntoskrnl.exe +3f6b90" I have updated my BIOS to the latest, as well as carried out a memtest which passed, I have also carried out a full windows clean install with no luck.Any advice would be much appreciated

:)

Diddlybo, Jul 13, 2021
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Jul 13, 2021
  3. XYZ B. Win User
    XYZ B., Jul 13, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

Hourly BSOD with the error Critical_Process_Died

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10 [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please try booting in safe mode and see if the problem still persist.
    If the system does not crash in safe mode, it indicates a 3rd party driver or software is conflicting and thus causing problems.
    To find this 3rd party driver or software, we could try a few things.
    If the system does crash in safe mode, it indicates a hardware problem. Unfortunately we can only test a few components of the several that could have influence/causing it.

Do you have warranty? In case it is a hardware problem.

Thema:

1. NTOSKRNL causing hourly BSOD crashes Window 10 - Similar Threads - NTOSKRNL causing hourly

2. BSOD Crashes while gaming from ntoskrnl; unsure of the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crashes while gaming from ntoskrnl; unsure of the cause: Hello friendly helper,Sometimes i get a BSOD when i game. It doesn't happen every time but when it does crash it says it's caused by the ntoskrnl.exe driver. I've checked my CPU temp and while it may be high at times it doesn't always correlate with crashes. Below are 4...
  3. BSOD Crashes while gaming from ntoskrnl; unsure of the cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crashes while gaming from ntoskrnl; unsure of the cause: Hello friendly helper,Sometimes i get a BSOD when i game. It doesn't happen every time but when it does crash it says it's caused by the ntoskrnl.exe driver. I've checked my CPU temp and while it may be high at times it doesn't always correlate with crashes. Below are 4...
  4. ntoskrnl bsod

ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  5. ntoskrnl BSOD

ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  6. Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl: On Fri 5/19/2017 7:08:23 PM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051917-12968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C310) Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800D8C2560E) Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  7. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
  8. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
  9. BSOD - Bad Pool Header caused by NTOSKRNL

BSOD - Bad Pool Header caused by NTOSKRNL: Hello, I've been having an issue this past week whenever my computer restarts (seems to be from Windows Updates) I come back to a Bad Pool Header BSOD. I was able to get it stopped by uninstalling Avast and doing a Clean Boot. After about 2 hours of restarting and just adding...
  10. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...