Windows 10: Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2

Discus and support Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have been fighting random BSODs with NTOSKRNL and MSCSS for weeks. Finally found a couple threads related to blackmagic cards. Uninstalled my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kebo2r, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Kebo2r Win User

Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2

Hello. I have been fighting random BSODs with NTOSKRNL and MSCSS for weeks. Finally found a couple threads related to blackmagic cards. Uninstalled my Decklink Duo 2 and the problem has seemed to resolve. I saw one thread here where it seemed to be suggested to reinstall the drivers and card after uninstalling. I have tried that. And the problem returned. Any other ideas or suggestions? This is a deal breaker so I’m desperate. Never had an issue on my old system with Win10 and MSI mono. New system is Asus z790-f, ddr5, 13700k, rtx3060. I put an Intensity Pro 4k in its place and seems

:)

Kebo2r, Jun 9, 2023

2. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

Howdy, Bree:

I successfully implemented your instructions.

Default PowerSpect 1510

Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2 84034d1523285799t-question-minitool-portable-partition-magic-powerspec1510_minitool_printscreenn.jpg

I have (1) issue to resolve (see printscreen):

• Not able to CREATE more than (4) partitions on Disk 2.

Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2 033d1523285773t-question-minitool-portable-partition-magic-powerspec1510_minitool_printscreenn-2.jpg

Might you suggest a SOLUTION?

Thank you much in advance.

~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2

core 2 duo processor not supported

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to connect to Core 2 duo processor as it is not supported. We will help you to resolve this issue.

• Please let us know, when exactly you are getting this error?

I suggest you to check with the System Requirements, refer to the below link:

Specifications

I suggest you to download official ISO media for Windows 10 from Microsoft and check:

Download official ISO media for Windows 10 from Microsoft

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2

1. Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2 - Similar Threads - Ntoskrnl crashes black

2. Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.: I recently installed this third-party driver for the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 that improves the functionality of that trackpad on Windows-OS. However, I then shifted the installation-files for that driver around a bit in File Explorer which I think broke the driver. Now I can't...
  3. Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.: I recently installed this third-party driver for the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 that improves the functionality of that trackpad on Windows-OS. However, I then shifted the installation-files for that driver around a bit in File Explorer which I think broke the driver. Now I can't...
  4. Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo 2: Hello. I have been fighting random BSODs with NTOSKRNL and MSCSS for weeks. Finally found a couple threads related to blackmagic cards. Uninstalled my Decklink Duo 2 and the problem has seemed to resolve. I saw one thread here where it seemed to be suggested to reinstall the...
  5. Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ntoskrnl crashes with black magic decklink duo.: Hello. I have been fighting random BSODs with NTOSKRNL and MSCSS for weeks. Finally found a couple threads related to blackmagic cards. Uninstalled my Decklink Duo 2 and the problem has seemed to resolve. I saw one thread here where it seemed to be suggested to reinstall the...
  6. Вапрос до intel core duo 2 e8400 - Question to intel core duo 2 e8400

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Вапрос до intel core duo 2 e8400 - Question to intel core duo 2 e8400: У мене в пк стоить E8400 смогу я установить Виндоус 10 64бит?- - - - Google translation Title: Question to intel core duo 2 e8400 Message: I have an E8400 in my PC, can I install Windows 10 64bit?* Moved from Windows Live Mail...
  7. Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop: First Q: Is 3rd party software really needed to be able to use all the functions/features of the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with a Windows 10 Laptop. Second Q: What is the equal for CTR-ALT-DEL on Magic keyboard to unlock laptop and open Task Manager? Everything online...
  8. Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl: On Fri 5/19/2017 7:08:23 PM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051917-12968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C310) Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800D8C2560E) Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  9. NTOSKRNL Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...
  10. ERROR: CompareExchange128, with core 2 duo e8600

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ERROR: CompareExchange128, with core 2 duo e8600: My pc meets all the requirements needed to install win10 but i still get the compareexchange128 error, it has sse1-4.1, NX and XD, but still gives me the error. I have NX enabled in bios. I have searched many forums trying to find help but still no luck. I have tried to...