Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 Crash while using dolphin emulator

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 Crash while using dolphin emulator in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a computer with i5 3570k and an ASROCK Z77 Pro4 I have windows 10 and I got this BSOD. I have been trying to get an emulator named Dolphin to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Igrac813, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Igrac813 Win User

ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 Crash while using dolphin emulator

I have a computer with i5 3570k and an ASROCK Z77 Pro4

I have windows 10 and I got this BSOD. I have been trying to get an emulator named Dolphin to be stable and it keeps crashing after a few minutes of playing.

Here is my zip Attachment 61986

:)

Igrac813, Feb 1, 2016

2. I've updated to Windows 10 recently and I keep getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's. I can't find any hardware that's in conflict

<Original title: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9>

I've updated to Windows 10 recently and I keep getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's. I can't find any hardware that's in conflict and I'm not sure what's causing the issue.

Here's the dump I was able to find using BlueScreenView.

==================================================

Dump File : 013016-25718-01.dmp

Crash Time : 30/01/2016 4:33:07 AM

Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a

Parameter 1 : ffffe041`45c49988

Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000002

Parameter 3 : 00000000`00000000

Parameter 4 : fffff803`512cf0e2

Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+142770

File Description : NT Kernel & System

Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Company : Microsoft Corporation

File Version : 10.0.10586.63 (th2_release.160104-1513)

Processor : x64

Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+142770

Stack Address 1 :

Stack Address 2 :

Stack Address 3 :

Computer Name :

Full Path : C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\013016-25718-01.dmp

Processors Count : 4

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 10586

Dump File Size : 304,465

Dump File Time : 30/01/2016 4:34:28 AM

==================================================

thedynamicentry, Feb 1, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Small text and Buttons

As I repeat, this isn't only a text problem, buttons and other items in certain apps are small. This doesn't happen in all apps, only in some such as windows media player, minecraft, bluestacks, dolphin emulator, etc.

Aditya Sundaram, Feb 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Do you get more often bluescreens then this one?
    This makes me a bit hesitate to say that you don't have to do anything as according to the logs there was only 1 bluescreen.
    Code: Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!MiDeleteVirtualAddresses+5e2 )[/quote]

axe0, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

1. ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 Crash while using dolphin emulator - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe+14d2e9 Crash

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. Using an emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using an emulator: I can't use an android emulator. I tried so many different emulators but none work. Bluestacks works when I disable Virtualization, but works slow. I checked a lot and couldn't find a solution to this problem...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. Dolphin GameCube emulator FPS drops to 10FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolphin GameCube emulator FPS drops to 10FPS: I only use this machine for playing Dolphin (Gamecube emulator), it worked fine a month ago, but then an update was forced on me and the emulator started running at 10FPS (60 is normal). I messed with windows settings and drivers and the situation kept getting worse until...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl and ntdll.sys while using Firefox

BSOD ntoskrnl and ntdll.sys while using Firefox: Greetings everyone. This morning I did a clean install of windows 10 profession x64. Everything was running ok until I installed firefox and started using it. Sometimes it would work fine for a while and then it would just randomly crash. 99% of the crashes was while I...
  9. NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated

NTOSkrnl+14d2e9 - Help Appreciated: Having BSODs daily. Would appreciate the help. File attached.Attachment 62888 39998
  10. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...
Tags: