Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe+180530-BSOD (Critical process died)

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe+180530-BSOD (Critical process died) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, during the last 48h i've got like 8 crashe but only 3 minidump. During normal use (google chrome/Fille zilla and Putty) the computer have a BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Batleforc, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Batleforc Win User

ntoskrnl.exe+180530-BSOD (Critical process died)

Hi,

during the last 48h i've got like 8 crashe but only 3 minidump.

During normal use (google chrome/Fille zilla and Putty) the computer have a BSOD or start in BSOD but shutdown.
    on all minidum the Crash adress are the same ntoskrnl.exe+180530 but on of these has causer by adress hal.dll+2931.

What can i do? I'm a student on IT but i realy need to use my computer this day.

:)

Batleforc, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 16, 2019
  4. ntoskrnl.exe+180530-BSOD (Critical process died)

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe+180530-BSOD (Critical process died)

1. ntoskrnl.exe+180530-BSOD (Critical process died) - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe+180530 BSOD

2. Critical Process Died - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died - BSOD: Hello,There was a blackout, and upon starting my computer, I was greeted with the blue screen of death, with the only message being "Critical Process Died."I attempted all the recovery options available:Safe mode gives the same error; critical process diedchkdsk /r completed,...
  3. BSOD Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Critical Process Died: I accidently installed a new audio driver which ended up messing up my system. I did a system restore and the PC booted as normal. I shut the computer off when I went for dinner. When I returned to turn the computer back on, I got the BSOD with the critical process died. I...
  4. BSOD Critical Process Died

BSOD Critical Process Died: I accidently installed a new audio driver which ended up messing up my system. I did a system restore and the PC booted as normal. I shut the computer off when I went for dinner. When I returned to turn the computer back on, I got the BSOD with the critical process died. I...
  5. BSoD Critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  6. BSoD Critical process died

BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  7. BSOD Critical Process Died

BSOD Critical Process Died: Hi,Since yesterday, i have been having issues with my PC. It keeps on going to a BSOD Critical Process Died. I have google this up and followed the sfc /scannow and other methods, but none work. Sometimes my pc freezes after i type in my pin, other times it lets me sign in,...
  8. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  9. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  10. Critical Process Died bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 180530

2. critical process died minidump

3. bsod ntoskrnl.exe 180530