Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0, hal.dll and tcpip.sys error

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0, hal.dll and tcpip.sys error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ajlbWUDckvV9yKaUuI1yloyuo2Ezkr6l/view?usp=sharing. Here are my dumps from C:\Windows\minidump. A blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanyaSX, Feb 4, 2020.

1. DanyaSX Win User

ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0, hal.dll and tcpip.sys error

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ajlbWUDckvV9yKaUuI1yloyuo2Ezkr6l/view?usp=sharing. Here are my dumps from C:\Windows\minidump.

A blue screen appears when I play or run something more complicated than the editor code editor

I don't know anything about this, though i tryed to find anything about it. Thank you!

:)

DanyaSX, Feb 4, 2020
  2. TSX420J Win User
    TSX420J, Feb 4, 2020
  3. sourpatch Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x00000124 [hal.dll] [ntoskrnl.exe]

Hello zbook and thank you!

1). My system successfully created another dump file (usually it would hang): Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

2). I uninstalled all AMD related software and gpu drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller. I was able to reinstall just the AMD gpu driver by extracting the software package and obtaining the driver folder with 7zip.

3). I ran both sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth. No errors found on either scan. I could not post a picture because the command prompt window would immediately close after the test was finished.

4). Bios is up to date.

5). I reset Bios.

6). Prime95 would freeze my pc everytime between 20-30min into test. CPU temps topped out at 70c average.

ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0, hal.dll and tcpip.sys error [​IMG]

7). Ran memtest86+ for 15 hours and made 11 passes with no errors.

8). HD Sentinel results were good:

9). chkdsk results:

10). Typical temps for my PC.
    • A). Idle Temps:

• B). Temps after 20 min of gaming:

11). I will be running FurMark tonight and will monitor temps.

12). Updated my personal Ten Forums System Specs as well.

sourpatch, Feb 4, 2020
  4. TSX420J Win User

HAL DLLs error on XP

I finally put my computer together And ran into problems. First problem was once I installed windows XP I could not get my PC to run through VGA so I connected it though S-video. Now window starts up and works fine. Next I installed the GPU drivers and set the res to 1080p, and restarted using the VGA output. Everything worked fine. Next I installed the MB drivers, restarted and could not get windows to run. I tried to install windows again and now I get a software error saying Something about HAL DLLs. I am a noob, a very fustrated noob. Please help me. Thanks in advance. *Respect :respect:

I went on yahoo and did a seach but only got info for NT.

TSX420J, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0, hal.dll and tcpip.sys error - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe+1c14e0 hal

2. event viewer error source hal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer error source hal: event viewer error source hal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-error-source-hal/5259ce73-95bb-432f-9f95-73c56eaf1cb7
  3. event viewer error source hal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event viewer error source hal: event viewer error source hal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-error-source-hal/5259ce73-95bb-432f-9f95-73c56eaf1cb7
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. error: HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION

error: HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION: During start up, my laptop gives an error HAL MEMORY ALLOCATION, 0x000000AC and a blue screen. I have Lenovo ThinkPad T61, Windows 10 pro 64 bit, 2004. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-hal-memory-allocation/ed054c97-5087-497e-8b15-ea7cc2c49e53
  7. Download individual Microsoft Windows files (exe, dll, sys) from Microsoft with Winbindex

in Windows 10 News
    Download individual Microsoft Windows files (exe, dll, sys) from Microsoft with Winbindex: Winbindex is a new web service designed to provide users with options to download (some) binary files in different versions from Microsoft servers. The service focuses on some file types, e.g. .exe, .dll, and .sys files, and Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. The...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. HAL 12 Error

in Windows 10 Support
    HAL 12 Error: Can anyone explain a HAL12 error that has a date of 9/28/2183; just started getting this error about 3 days ago when coming out of sleep. Had HAL errors in the past but don't remember how I fixed them since it was many years ago. 87678

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1c14e0