Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help.

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm not particularly tech savvy, but I have been experiencing DPC Watchdog Errors quite consistently, and especially when viewing media e.g online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JAWritz, May 26, 2024.

1. JAWritz Win User

ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help.

Hi, I'm not particularly tech savvy, but I have been experiencing DPC Watchdog Errors quite consistently, and especially when viewing media e.g online videos, gaming, etc. I cannot make sense of the .dmp files beyond ntoskrnl.exe being the program that's causing the crashes.Below is the full .dmp file; sharing should be enabled for anyone who has the link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1azpvrBZNH3u2xUNPKx9MeX3vrNnJ0Aja/view?usp=sharingI have already updated my Nvidia Drivers to their latest version to see if they were causing the BSOD.I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, and I don't play ma

:)

JAWritz, May 26, 2024
  2. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, May 26, 2024
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation Error

DPC Watchdog Violation

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been encountering a recurring issue with my system where I receive a DPC Watchdog Violation error. This problem has become quite persistent, and I've taken a few steps to address it, such as ensuring Windows is up-to-date, and confirming the good health of my PC's hard drive. I have a Dell Latitude E6530

I'm reaching out to the community in the hopes that someone might have encountered a similar problem or can provide guidance on how to further troubleshoot and resolve this DPC Watchdog Violation error.

Any insights, advice, or additional steps I could take would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards

AbdullahQureshi4, May 26, 2024
  4. ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help.

BSOD - DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

My laptop keep restarting several times showing the blue screen of death with the error "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION"

I have tried to uninstall recent software and remove recent updates, but it's not working. I read a post recently here about checking the minidump folder. here is the link to my minidump achieve files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mvIN96H6I6niWV_xqpteUF4PpzKf9shp/view?usp=drive_link

please i need urgent help. thanks

OluwalowoJohn, May 26, 2024
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help.

1. ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help. - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe+3fdaf0 related

2. ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help.: Hi, I'm not particularly tech savvy, but I have been experiencing DPC Watchdog Errors quite consistently, and especially when viewing media e.g online videos, gaming, etc. I cannot make sense of the .dmp files beyond ntoskrnl.exe being the program that's causing the...
  3. ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe+3fdaf0 related DPC Watchdog Error after a recent Windows Update. Need urgent help.: Hi, I'm not particularly tech savvy, but I have been experiencing DPC Watchdog Errors quite consistently, and especially when viewing media e.g online videos, gaming, etc. I cannot make sense of the .dmp files beyond ntoskrnl.exe being the program that's causing the...
  4. need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error: just got a dpc watchdog violation error out of nowhere, this morning i was in the settings app and it hung on me, giving me a green screen of death. any help is accepted.if anyone needs a minidump file I can give you one, thanksnow I'm gonna hope my computer doesn't hang...
  5. need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with a dpc watchdog violation bugcheck error: just got a dpc watchdog violation error out of nowhere, this morning i was in the settings app and it hung on me, giving me a green screen of death. any help is accepted.if anyone needs a minidump file I can give you one, thanksnow I'm gonna hope my computer doesn't hang...
  6. DPC Watchdog Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Watchdog Help: I'm making a second post because I couldn't get another response on my original one. I ran MemTest86 and BSOD'd a ton of times but only got one dump file. Here is a link to my previous post with the full question and all the dump file links. Thank...
  7. Need help with "Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation Error"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with "Stop Code: DPC Watchdog Violation Error": I encounter the DPC error whenever I turn my computer on. Then I have to hold down on the power button to force it to shut off. Sometimes it requires multiple hard shutdowns to get Windows to boot and finally allow me access to my desktop. I'm not sure what program and/or...
  8. Need help with regular DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with regular DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Hi there, I'm getting a regular bluescreen on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit that states DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It's a Lenovo E570p Laptop. The code is 0x00000133 I've run a memory test and that returned no issues. When running a chkdsk c: /F /R it tends to hang on 100%....
  9. I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE

I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE: Hello, Im using a program called "Reset Canon ST4905" to reset my printer. The problem is that i introduced a wrong number in the ID for accident, and now i can't go back, if i close it and open it, it stays in the menu after i introduced an ID. It's not an installed program,...
  10. *REWARD* I need help with the "DPC Watchdog Violation" Error

*REWARD* I need help with the "DPC Watchdog Violation" Error: Hi, I been searching both here on Reddit and the net for a while and couldn't find answers. My Desktop PC started acting up a few days ago, I am able to boot up and run basic applications like Chrome and some messaging services but whenever I try to share my screen on a call...