Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe and Kernal-Power errors

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe and Kernal-Power errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, For about a month or two now my PC has had problems performing large processes with it's HDDs. For example, I'll start updating a game on steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by William Paine, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ntoskrnl.exe and Kernal-Power errors

Hi,

For about a month or two now my PC has had problems performing large processes with it's HDDs.

For example, I'll start updating a game on steam (not the only program that causes this issue), and then the HDD i'm installing on will go to 100% usage. upon checking task manager I find that ntoskrnl.exe is causing this active time but doing almost nothing.

I asked this question previously and got a good responses (Link below) but I went away for a few days and the question appears to have been buried. The solution which worked was to Run ChkDsk using "chkdsk.exe /f /r". This appeared to only check my C drive (My SSD) but it did solve the problem. However, this appears to have been temporary as i'm now having the same issues again within a matter of weeks. In the linked thread some one on the forum thinks it could have something to do with Kernal-Power errors. Does anyone have any more information?

Thanks in advance.

Link:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...skrnlexe/a1335f4e-8777-45ba-8950-20c83a6706a7

:)

William Paine, Dec 2, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Dec 2, 2019
  3. how to remove kernal power

how to remove kernal power

theresa_906, Dec 2, 2019
  4. ntoskrnl.exe and Kernal-Power errors

kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe and Kernal-Power errors

1. ntoskrnl.exe and Kernal-Power errors - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe Kernal

2. Kernal Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal Power Error 41: Hi Anyone, I've encountered this error over the last week in where my PC restarts. It hasn't done it since I tried a few fixes and updated drivers but I just want to make sure im not missing something. Thanks<Event...
  3. Kernal Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal Power Error 41: Hi Anyone, I've encountered this error over the last week in where my PC restarts. It hasn't done it since I tried a few fixes and updated drivers but I just want to make sure im not missing something. Thanks<Event...
  4. kernal power error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power error: good day , i have been getting this error from event viewer , i thought it was my psu , i replaced it and my pc still crashed whilst playing games , sometimes after a good few minutes or sometimes randomly , however it occurs often , i updated bios i have new 3070 palit gpu...
  5. kernal power error

kernal power error: good day , i have been getting this error from event viewer , i thought it was my psu , i replaced it and my pc still crashed whilst playing games , sometimes after a good few minutes or sometimes randomly , however it occurs often , i updated bios i have new 3070 palit gpu...
  6. kernal power error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. kernal power error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power error: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 1/4/2022 7:21:29 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: MSI Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  8. kernal power error

kernal power error: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 1/4/2022 7:21:29 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: MSI Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  9. Kernal Power Error Crashes

Kernal Power Error Crashes: I can't seem to find my exact problem anywhere else, just very similar ones. My computer is fine normally but when i'm playing more cpu and gpu intensive games my computer will out of nowhere shut everything off completely, completely black. Then it immediately turns back on....
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...