Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smoking_928, Mar 31, 2023.

1. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been highlighted ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys. Some say it's due to driver issues, I reinstalled windows numeral times and even downgraded to windows 10, but to no avail. I also ran Memory Diagnostics but it came back with no errors, I unplugged each ram stick to see if there was a fault with one of them, but I still get blue

:)

smoking_928, Mar 31, 2023

2. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

interestingkid005140, Mar 31, 2023
  3. LewisH95 Win User
    Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Mar 31, 2023
  4. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

Windows 10 Pro 64bit BSOD problem DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wdf01000.sys)

The error message says "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wdf01000.sys)". I've been looking for a fix for this issue, but most of the solutions I've seen only have to do with older versions Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1). I've tried fixing the problem on my end
    by using the suggested methods, but I still encountered two BSODs with the same error code within the past 24 hours.

TimothyMunoz, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

1. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe Wdf01000

2. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  3. Wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys BSOD: I was suspicous that my drivers were infected with malware, so I did some research and have read somewhere that verifying the drivers signature can validify on whether or not I have a virus.So I ran Driver Verifier and selected the option 'automatically select all drivers...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  5. ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys BSOD Problem: Is there any way to fix this issue? This usually appears whenever I try to load a game that uses EAC Easy Anti-Cheat, bug string is: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_CALLER, and KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I ran the dump file through BlueScreenView and two files have been...
  6. BSOD and wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and wdf01000.sys: In short. Recently i get BSOD screen and im on edge of breakdown. There is normal WhoCrashed report when i boot computer without anything. (I included minidump file below) On Mon 05.10.2020 22:28:56 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  7. BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys): Hi all, Having intermittent troubles with BSODs, not sure of the cause, usually happens during general use (Chrome browsing, VLC media player running). Here are the log files - and help would be much appreciated! Attachment 114878 73358
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  10. Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys

Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys: I've been getting BSODs when leaving my computer idle. Not running anything intensive. From looking at the minidump file I can't find much other than it's probably because of the Wdf01000.sys driver. Hopefully you can get all of the information you need from the .zip file I...