Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe Blue screen

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe Blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bug Check String : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Bug Check Code : 0x0000003b Parameter 1 : 00000000`c0000005 Parameter 2 : fffff807`596165f7 Parameter 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gylph, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Gylph Win User

ntoskrnl.exe Blue screen

Bug Check String : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug Check Code : 0x0000003b

Parameter 1 : 00000000`c0000005

Parameter 2 : fffff807`596165f7

Parameter 3 : fffff08c`b3b058c0

Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440

Processor : x64

Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440

Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\021219-21359-01.dmp

Processors Count : 4

Major Version : 15

Minor Version : 17763

Dump File Size : 710.604

Dump File Time : 12.02.2019 16:50:00

:)

Gylph, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 blue screens after waking from sleep.

Steps to that cause this problem:

• Allowing windows to sleep.
    • Waking once, logging in.
    • Allowing it to sleep once more.
    • Wait for some time like 2 hours.
    • Try to login again.
    After all these steps my laptop Dell Vostro 3546, stops responding on the login screen, no inputs will be taken and then Blue screens by saying Critical_Store_Exception. I have collected some crash dumps and posted it here: CrashDumps.

Blue Screen View says that the BSOD happened because of something went wrong with the ntoskrnl.exe, address ntoskrnl+142760, file version of ntoskrnl.exe is "10.0.10586.306 (th2_release_sec.160422-1850)".

Aniruddha S Prasad, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

ntoskrnl.exe Blue screen

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe Blue screen

1. ntoskrnl.exe Blue screen - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe Blue

2. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  3. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  4. Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskernel exe blue screen of death: Hello guys, i bought a new pc few days ago today i got a bsod only once so far but i am afraid it may be repeated i downloaded bluescreen view i found the crash address to be ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40here is a screenshot of the bsod dmp fileand here is a link of the dmp file in...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. netio.sys BSOD, Blue Screen View also says ntoskrnl

netio.sys BSOD, Blue Screen View also says ntoskrnl: Windows 10 Pro x64, browsing Facebook in Chrome when I got a BSOD for system service exception netio.sys Following next login I ran BlueScreenView and it seems to think ntoskrnl.exe is related. Googling leads me to solutions mentioning ASUS ROG GameFirst but that isn't...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 1b35e0 bluescreen