Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been getting around 5 daily BSOD's, ranging from PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREAS, to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the most recent/common of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Volatile Stovel, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day

Hello,

I've been getting around 5 daily BSOD's, ranging from PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREAS, to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the most recent/common of DRIVER_CORRUPT_EXPOOL. I know my way around troubleshooting the more common problems, but this is quite out of my depth and I could do with some help from the more clued in, internet people.
    In BlueScreenViewer, it says that each of these have been caused by ntoskrnl.exe
    I've attached the minidump files, one of which should be done with Driver Verifier.
    I'll try and supply any extra information necessary.

So here's what I have done recently which has left me in this predicament, I recently installed Windows 7 on a new SSD, then straight away upgraded to Windows 10. After the BSOD's started, I restored to a point before them, to no avail, I then reset Windows, also to no avail.
    I have also run sfc /scannow and chkdsk and they have found no errors.
    I will run memtest overnight to check for errors, but I don't feel like my ram is the problem. One thing that I just noticed with the last BSOD's is that when I stopped using USB Tethering on my phone, the driver corrupt BSOD seemed to stop, not sure if that's true, but might as well put that out there.

Thanks for any help, this is making my days particularly annoying.

Regards

Aiden

:)

Volatile Stovel, Feb 2, 2016
  2. yohan_n23 Win User

bsod

112516-24671-01.dmp 11/25/2016 4:58:50 PM 0x00000139
    0x00000003 0xebbb9944 0xebbb9870 0x00000000
    ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1272d4 NT Kernel & System
    Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation
    10.0.14393.447 (rs1_release_inmarket.161102-0100) 32-bit
    ntoskrnl.exe+1272d4 ntoskrnl.exe+20962b ntoskrnl.exe+20774d
    ntoskrnl.exe+8ac81 C:\Windows\Minidump\112516-24671-01.dmp
    8 15 14393 344,444 11/25/2016 5:12:40 PM

I got this bsod.. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

yohan_n23, Feb 2, 2016
  3. DeetleVa Win User
    11 BSODs in 3 months with Windows 10

Since November 2015 I have gotten 11 different BSOD. 5 of them were page fault in non paged area caused by 4 different drivers. also had an IRQL not less or equal in dxgmmsl.sys and Bad Pool Header in ntoskrnl.exe and Memory Management in ntoskrnl.exe
    and Driver Power State Failure in ntoskrnl.exe. Two others did not show the message. The following is a link to the mini dumps and sys info:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...25&authkey=!APdhanxnX3kV4Uw&ithint=folder,zip

DeetleVa, Feb 2, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day

The dumpfiles blames
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck C5, {fffff801b99180c8, 2, 0, fffff802b9833867} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lgandnetndis64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lgandnetndis64.sys Probably caused by : lgandnetndis64.sys ( lgandnetndis64+48bd )[/quote] Description : LGE AndroidNet USB NDIS Miniport Driver
    So it looks you are right that it has tot do with your LG telephone.
    Look for a windows 10 compatible driver, your driver has Timestamp: Wed Jan 21 09:29:54 2015 (54BF6382)

lifetec, Feb 2, 2016
  5. Looks like that's the one, left the computer on overnight without the phone connected and didn't wake up to a BSOD for once.
    Thanks for the help, good to know that I won't be needing to spend even more money on the PC.

Volatile Stovel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day

1. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe BSOD

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. Regular BsoD's for 5 days.

Regular BsoD's for 5 days.: On the 15th I got my first BosD's. The same day I factory reseted my PC and only downloaded stuff like Discord, TeamSpeak, GeForce Experience, EpicGames Launcher, Fortnite, Steam and Razer Synapse. Everything was fine until the 18th where I reguarly got BsoD's again. I didnt...
  7. 5 BSOD in one day

5 BSOD in one day: Please help me. My computer is almost impossible to use. I asked a question before but no reply maybe someone missed it. This was the last thread and the one before. Since then I've had 5 bsod in one day today. Idk what is happening. BIOS up to date, all drivers seem to...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
Tags: