Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the title says, I'm getting BSOD from, according to BlueScreenView, ntoskrnl.exe. I've scoured the internet for hours the past few days. It's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Punchag_Turtle, May 14, 2022.

1. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep

As the title says, I'm getting BSOD from, according to BlueScreenView, ntoskrnl.exe. I've scoured the internet for hours the past few days. It's been blue screening pretty much every time I MANUALLY put it to sleep now and it's gotten significantly worse over the past day. Blue screened twice in the past 3 weeks didn't notice it and attributed it to a fluke. Third time I checked event viewer and then checked BlueScreenView and it's happened 4 times in the past 4 days.All of my drivers are up to date according to Driver Booster 9, I ran a memory test and came back with no errors, and ran a

:)

Punchag_Turtle, May 14, 2022
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, May 14, 2022
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 14, 2022
  4. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

Hey there Luddle_Pudde!

Evan here an Independent Adviser here to address your issue.

It sounds to me that there may most likely be an issue with one of your memory sticks. I would suggest attempting to first run a memory diagnostic test.

The steps to do so can be found on this website:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

When you say you purchased memory sticks, did you replace all the ram in your system or just some?

Also, if you had just recently purchase memory sticks. We know one thing for certain: that the memory sticks you just purchased are working optimally.

Therefore, I would suggest removing your old memory sticks if the above test doesn't come back with any errors. If your games work without any crashing,

My hunch is that this is a ram issue. Have you also attempted to re-install all your drivers for Nvidia?

EvanFleming, May 14, 2022
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep

1. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe BSOD

2. Manually putting laptop to sleep and

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manually putting laptop to sleep and: Can someone please tell me what I did? I was fooling around, trying to have the laptop awake out of sleep and have the same landscape picture be there each time. I wasn't successful with that but also now, when I put the laptop to sleep from the Start button, it goes to sleep...
  3. Manually putting laptop to sleep and

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manually putting laptop to sleep and: Can someone please tell me what I did? I was fooling around, trying to have the laptop awake out of sleep and have the same landscape picture be there each time. I wasn't successful with that but also now, when I put the laptop to sleep from the Start button, it goes to sleep...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep: As the title says, I'm getting BSOD from, according to BlueScreenView, ntoskrnl.exe. I've scoured the internet for hours the past few days. It's been blue screening pretty much every time I MANUALLY put it to sleep now and it's gotten significantly worse over the past day....
  5. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after I manually put PC to sleep: As the title says, I'm getting BSOD from, according to BlueScreenView, ntoskrnl.exe. I've scoured the internet for hours the past few days. It's been blue screening pretty much every time I MANUALLY put it to sleep now and it's gotten significantly worse over the past day....
  6. Manually put a program to sleep WITHOUT making PC sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Manually put a program to sleep WITHOUT making PC sleep?: Is there any way to manually put a traditional program, not modern Store app, to sleepwithout putting Windows PC to sleep? and be able to open the sleeping program and find it in the same state as before sleep....
  7. I can only manually put my PC to sleep or hibernate.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can only manually put my PC to sleep or hibernate.: I have the latest clean installation of windows 10 running and auto-sleep/hibernate no longer works. The screen shuts down but the computer lights and fans are still on and spinning. If I put it to sleep manually everything works perfect. In fact, all of my three computers...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. Putting the screen to sleep manually?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Putting the screen to sleep manually?: Years ago I use to have an app that would let me put the screen to sleep simply by moving the cursor to any corner of the screen (for privacy). Recently someone (here?) gave me a command (it may have been a sortcut, or seperate app) that would tell Windows to do this. I had...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...