Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe BSOD an hour after waking from hibernation.

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe BSOD an hour after waking from hibernation. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If I put my PC into hibernation and wake it up the next morning, about an hour later my google chrome starts to crash and I get a BSOD. Looking at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James Takashumi, Jul 18, 2020.

1. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD an hour after waking from hibernation.

If I put my PC into hibernation and wake it up the next morning, about an hour later my google chrome starts to crash and I get a BSOD. Looking at BlueScreenViewer I can see that its always ntoskrnl.exe but today its been with Npfs.SYS and yesterday it was with usbccgp.sys. I've updated everything I can think of; Drivers through a driver updater, drivers though device manager, BIOS, Chip set and Windows are all up to date. I've also ran memtest and it came up with no ram issues.
    Any ideas? If I can supply any files that would help id be glad to do so

:)

James Takashumi, Jul 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 blue screens after waking from sleep.

Steps to that cause this problem:

• Allowing windows to sleep.
    • Waking once, logging in.
    • Allowing it to sleep once more.
    • Wait for some time like 2 hours.
    • Try to login again.
    After all these steps my laptop Dell Vostro 3546, stops responding on the login screen, no inputs will be taken and then Blue screens by saying Critical_Store_Exception. I have collected some crash dumps and posted it here: CrashDumps.

Blue Screen View says that the BSOD happened because of something went wrong with the ntoskrnl.exe, address ntoskrnl+142760, file version of ntoskrnl.exe is "10.0.10586.306 (th2_release_sec.160422-1850)".

Aniruddha S Prasad, Jul 18, 2020
  3. yakideo Win User
    S4 (hibernation) USB/network wake up

Hi,

I have this annoying problem. When my computer enters the S4 powerstate (hibernation) I can wake it up by just clicking with the mouse. Even when EuP is enabled the mouse can still wake up the computer. After a night of sleep I find the computer powered on. So not only can the mouse wake up the system, it also seems that network traffic can too.

I thought that hibernation was like power off but with the option to save the RAM to disk. At least before I always need to push the power button to boot after hibernation.

Any suggestions?

Asus P7P55D-E
    Windows 7

yakideo, Jul 18, 2020
  4. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD an hour after waking from hibernation.

BSOD/Slow wake when waking from sleep/hibernation

Any suggestions?
    This BSOD is continuing and happening more frequently...
    It has to point where it is pointless to sleep/hibernate as it crashes everytime when waking up... having to shutdown everytime and booting up takes ages

ccman12345678, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD an hour after waking from hibernation.

1. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD an hour after waking from hibernation. - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe BSOD

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  4. BSOD WDF_VIOLATION after wake from Sleep\Hibernation

BSOD WDF_VIOLATION after wake from Sleep\Hibernation: BSOD WDF_VIOLATION after wake from Sleep\Hibernation. The BSOD has happened reliably about 10 times. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. 141742
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  6. Wake from hibernation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wake from hibernation: My system goes into Hibernate mode in 180 minutes when I don’t use it and I have to wake it up by pressing the power button. The problem is that I use my laptop mainly as a desktop machine and need to lift the lid and press the button often. Is there any way to wake up the...
  7. BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate

BSOD waking from sleep or hibernate: Hello! I have BSODs after waking my computer up. Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 8.1. Waking from hibernate generates Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. Waking from sleep generates mostly IRQ NOT EQUAL. Could you please help? Thanks! 41620
  8. Wake from hibernation and random BSoDs

Wake from hibernation and random BSoDs: Hi, It happens very random and also everytime when I try wake PC from hibernation Thanks *Smile 30508
  9. Start An EXE Minimized After Wake Up From Hibernate In Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start An EXE Minimized After Wake Up From Hibernate In Task Scheduler: Hello, I want to start an EXE program Minimized, or better yet, hidden (so I don't see its program in the Taskbar) only when the computer comes back from Hibernate. (This EXE file does the command to delete the hiberfil.sys file.) It only runs for a split second, yet I don't...
  10. Windows is waking up the machine from hibernation hours later...

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows is waking up the machine from hibernation hours later...: Hello. I usually use hibernation. But now with windows 10 sometimes when I arrive at home, the machine is on. I suspect that the auto update is trying to rebooted the system by itself... is that possible? What could be the reason? Once I saw this happening and soon after...