Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was playing a game when I just got a bsod, it was specifically when my CPU was compiling something. CPU temps were fine though Here is a link to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeonBuckingham, Mar 4, 2019.

1. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

So I was playing a game when I just got a bsod, it was specifically when my CPU was compiling something. CPU temps were fine though

Here is a link to the dump file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BPnfabtBdHwsj_MYQtfwiC-EyBgDo1Wk

:)

LeonBuckingham, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Mar 4, 2019
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Rudolfos0 Win User

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe BSOD

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  3. BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b)

BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b): Been getting this particular BSOD on a near constant basis when running high'ish memory dependent games. After a fair amount of trying to fix it up with sfc, driver verifier and removing near anything I can think of that caused the bug, based on similar stories I finally...
  4. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl

BSOD ntoskrnl: I'm having the same issues. It started 2 days ago, computer is crashing randomly with different BSOD errors. I've tried a new SSD, new RAM and multiple fresh installs of Windows 10. I've run out of ideas, I'm starting to think there is a seriously nasty virus or Microsoft...
  6. BSOD system_service_exception netio.sys

BSOD system_service_exception netio.sys: Hi to all. Recently I get BSOD in every 2-3 days with the title error "system_service_exception" "netio.sys". Dump file by "dm_log_collector" attached. Attachment 112415 Thank u. *Smile 71509
  7. BSOD System_Service_Exception Ks.sys

BSOD System_Service_Exception Ks.sys: Hello, I recently clean installed Windows 10. After reinstalling the drivers and software somewhere along the way my connection went down and wouldn't go back up. In the reboot process it froze, so I had to do a force shutdown. As soon as Windows 10 loaded I then received...
  8. BSOD System_Service_Exception win32kbase.sys

BSOD System_Service_Exception win32kbase.sys: Hello, I've bought my little brother a Lenovo H50-55 Desktop from Best Buy for about 2 months now. Ever since I bought it,he has been complaining about random shutting down/restarting. I thought its never a big deal if it does it once in a while but its been constant. He...
  9. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b: I had a crash earlier where the screen turned black and my computer reset, but there was no BSOD so I dont have the report on that. The computer also blue screened while rebooting from the black screen crash, then later it blue screened again while I was playing World of...