Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSODs a day

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSODs a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having multiple blue screens a day caused by ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea how to fix them. They seem to be happening more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ser3nity, Nov 18, 2015.

1. ser3nity Win User

ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSODs a day

Hello,

I've been having multiple blue screens a day caused by ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea how to fix them. They seem to be happening more frequently when I'm gaming, but I just upgraded from a GTX 650 to a GTX 960 and this hasn't solved anything. I'm pretty computer ignorant so any and all help would be appreciated. Here are my dump files: Attachment 49195

Thanks!

:)

ser3nity, Nov 18, 2015

2. Win 10 Kmode_exception_not_handled

Upgraded to Win 10 from win 7 everything ran fine for 1 week but from the last two days I am getting this bsod.

I checked using bluescreenview and it says caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

Address in stack shown as ntoskrnl.exe+ 1262dd

Akshay Kurli, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Blue Screen Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

hello, i posted on the forums the other day about various, multiple bsod errors on my new windows 10 machine. I ran Blue Screen view, and i *think ntoskrnl.exe is the root cause, but not sure. any help would be vastly appreciated. dmp files, systeminfo
    and driver info provided.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

MRRogersam, Nov 18, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi ser3nity,

*Smile

5. ser3nity Win User

ser3nity, Nov 22, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Let me know how it goes*Smile

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSODs a day - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe causing

2. Multiple BSODs a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs a day: Ive done everything most websites to do SFC /*insert commands*, update drivers, change ram sticks tho i havent put in the old one but i doubt having 32gbs of ram is gonna change the issue very much and i dont know what else to do other than maybe update my bios or just start...
  3. Multiple BSODs a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs a day: Ive done everything most websites to do SFC /*insert commands*, update drivers, change ram sticks tho i havent put in the old one but i doubt having 32gbs of ram is gonna change the issue very much and i dont know what else to do other than maybe update my bios or just start...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  6. Multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD a day: I was having trouble with one BSOD and so I replaced the motherboard, gpu, cpu, and ram 6 days ago. I also did a clean install of windows 10 and everything was working normally until I got another BSOD with the code apc index mismatch, then I got system service exception, and...
  7. Multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD a day: Hello, I have built my first pc and I have had some problems but mostly have solved them, but throughout this entirety I have been plagued by BSOD. This honestly has been a real reason on why I don't really use my new desktop. Most of the time the codes read...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
Tags: