Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The process (ntoskrnl.exe) with a task name System is eating up memory [img] I found on the other forums that Windows Update setting is causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by John Elmer, Dec 11, 2015.

1. ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory

The process (ntoskrnl.exe) with a task name System is eating up memory
    ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory [​IMG]

I found on the other forums that Windows Update setting is causing it, but I can't disable it because when I try to disable it, I can't open Windows Upate [youtube]AB0XMwa3knw[/youtube]

:)

John Elmer, Dec 11, 2015

2. uninstall Cortana in windows 10

never found disable button. stupid app just eats up memory and you can't turn the dang thing off. in task manager you end task and 2 seconds later its on and eating up memory

innettecrosby, Dec 11, 2015
  3. High volume memory consumed in Windows 10

Thanks for your reply..

Tried your steps ... no positive outcome

format full ssd and install fresh os... after 1 or 2 days ntoskrnl.exe start eating

Kabir Humayun, Dec 11, 2015
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory

1. ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe eating

2. Delivery optimization is eating up memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery optimization is eating up memory: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎21/‎09/‎2022 OS build 22621.1413 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Device ID...
  3. Delivery optimization is eating up memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delivery optimization is eating up memory: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎21/‎09/‎2022 OS build 22621.1413 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Device ID...
  4. Service Host applications EATING up Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host applications EATING up Memory: Hey, I have exactly the same problem with this person *, only his solution does not work for me. I tried a lot of other things and it just seems to get worse. It has now been 4-5 days since it has started. It seemed to start when I was connecting xbox with my computes to be...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. Service Host applications EATING up Memory

Service Host applications EATING up Memory: When I start my computer I have a good 60+ service host applications running and after about an 1 or 2 of just having my computer on or playing on it in general all 60+ of those service host application are taking up all of my memory. I have a custom built pc with 24gbs of...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. ntoskrnl memory leak

ntoskrnl memory leak: Hey guys. I've recently been noticing a lot of memory being used by my system. Last night I restarted it and turned the monitor off. Cpu usage was right around 5% and memory was only 2.5 gb out of 8gb. This morning I woke up and cpu usage was at 20% and ram usage at 70%. I...
  9. SVCHOST eating up memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SVCHOST eating up memory: What services of svchost should I disable? I think it's eating up my memory. I think if the computer has 2GB RAM, it should have only like 30-40% usage but I have 63% [img] [img] 31580
  10. ntoskrnl memory leak

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ntoskrnl memory leak: Hey guys. I've recently been noticing a lot of memory being used by my system. Last night I restarted it and turned the monitor off. Cpu usage was right around 5% and memory was only 2.5 gb out of 8gb. This morning I woke up and cpu usage was at 20% and ram usage at 70%. I...
Tags: