Windows 10: NTOSKRNL.EXE happening a lot on windows 10

Discus and support NTOSKRNL.EXE happening a lot on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have blue screen problems no matter if I reinstall windows10 from 0 the problem persists and always by the problem NT Kernel & System ntoskrnl.exe.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by luisclaros, Apr 7, 2019.

1. NTOSKRNL.EXE happening a lot on windows 10

I have blue screen problems no matter if I reinstall windows10 from 0 the problem persists and always by the problem NT Kernel & System ntoskrnl.exe.

Aquí hay 1 resúmenes de bluescreenview

040719-17078-01.dmp 07/04/2019 08:23:50 0x00000139 00000000`00000003 ffffd001 `a0336190 ffffd001`a03360e8 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe + 14e240 NT Kernel & System Sistema operativo Microsoft® Windows®

Corporación Microsoft 10.0.10240.16515 (th1.150916-2039) x64 ntoskrnl.exe + 14e240

C: \ Windows \ Minidump \ 040719-17078-01.dmp 4 15 10240 299.392 07/04/2019 8:24:50

Se agradecería ayuda

:)

luisclaros, Apr 7, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 7, 2019
  4. 4747 Win User

NTOSKRNL.EXE happening a lot on windows 10

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

Boot problems

Hi everyone.

I've got some problems during instalation. I disabled UAC, passed the first install step, rebooted and completed install. But after consequent reboot Windows detects 'ntoskrnl' or something is corrupted.

Everything was fine on 'old' windows, but after I made a clean windows installation, everything goes this way.

Any suggestions?

4747, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

NTOSKRNL.EXE happening a lot on windows 10

1. NTOSKRNL.EXE happening a lot on windows 10 - Similar Threads - NTOSKRNL EXE happening

2. BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64: Hi,I'm facing issues with my laptop which I bought around 7 months ago, it freezes and restarts after a moment with a Blue Screen Of Death and shows the following errors, Also there was no heavy application running on the system and it still hangs a lot and this is happening...
  3. BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64: Hi,I'm facing issues with my laptop which I bought around 7 months ago, it freezes and restarts after a moment with a Blue Screen Of Death and shows the following errors, Also there was no heavy application running on the system and it still hangs a lot and this is happening...
  4. BSOD Happening a lot with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error happening lots of times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error happening lots of times.: I had a different error before and I guess I fixed it, but now it's tell me this error I have malwarebytes installed just because i wanted to see if i had a virus and now it's bluescreening with a different error..?...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. what is causuing this to happen a lot

what is causuing this to happen a lot: what is causing this a lot[ATTACH] thank you TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-causuing-this-to-happen-a-lot/24d100d8-8f39-42e4-ad31-a9dd234dd44c
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
Tags: