Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe High GPU usage, Help?

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe High GPU usage, Help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ntoskrn.exe from system 32 is using up to 70% of my gpu. Help? submitted by /u/TheGreatJaps [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheGreatJaps, Jan 22, 2021.

1. ntoskrnl.exe High GPU usage, Help?

ntoskrn.exe from system 32 is using up to 70% of my gpu. Help?

submitted by /u/TheGreatJaps
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheGreatJaps, Jan 22, 2021

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jan 22, 2021
  3. ntoskrnl.exe 100% GPU usage

Hi,Ziyadali1

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I've looked for the details regards about your concern and it will provide you the steps

click this link

https://windowsreport.com/ntoskrnl-exe-high-cpu...

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

EriksonBautista24, Jan 22, 2021
  4. niconpl Win User

ntoskrnl.exe High GPU usage, Help?

ntoskrnl High CPU usage

Hello Guys , im strugling for few days with this and no luck.

ntoskrnl is constantly using 1 of cores as shown below.

ntoskrnl.exe High GPU usage, Help? [​IMG]

Process name is System and compressed memory, and is pointing to ntoskrnl

ntoskrnl.exe High GPU usage, Help? [​IMG]

Im using laptop Samsung np350v5c-s0dpl
    i7 3630qm
    8gm ram
    Intel Hd graphics 4000
    Amd Radeon 7600M
    -----------------------------------

What's more interesting , this started after i swaped my DVD drive with HDD.. when i run only with SSD in mail slot it;s normal.
    Already try clean install but still the same.
    I can share WPT on PM

niconpl, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe High GPU usage, Help?

1. ntoskrnl.exe High GPU usage, Help? - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe High

2. audiodg.exe high GPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audiodg.exe high GPU usage: Hello y'all :So I recently stumbled across this issue while closing a task through the task manager.audiodg.exe is using a ton of GPU power and I don't think that this is normal. It jumps from as "low" as 5% to up to 50-60% GPU usage.Nothing helped to lower it and I found...
  3. audiodg.exe high GPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audiodg.exe high GPU usage: Hello y'all :So I recently stumbled across this issue while closing a task through the task manager.audiodg.exe is using a ton of GPU power and I don't think that this is normal. It jumps from as "low" as 5% to up to 50-60% GPU usage.Nothing helped to lower it and I found...
  4. High Integrated gpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Integrated gpu usage: So here is the deal. My friend recently bought a Asus tuf f15 with i5 10300H and GTX1650. So problem is that whenever he plays any game his igpu usage is around 60-70% which should have been 10-20% while his dedicated gpu is nearly 60% which should have been 99-100% but it is...
  5. High Integrated gpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Integrated gpu usage: So here is the deal. My friend recently bought a Asus tuf f15 with i5 10300H and GTX1650. So problem is that whenever he plays any game his igpu usage is around 60-70% which should have been 10-20% while his dedicated gpu is nearly 60% which should have been 99-100% but it is...
  6. High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl: This is the screenshot of my problem. Even after resetting my windows about 5 time the problem still exist, I have already tried so many solution that now I don't know what to do any more. The CPU usage spikes to 100% many times....
  7. ntoskrnl.exe Causing high GPU usage, help?

ntoskrnl.exe Causing high GPU usage, help?: When I play games ntoskrnl.exe comes in and starts using up to 80% GPU making it unplayable. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I tried using CMD to look for corrupted windows files. I also tried doing a deep scan with both windows antivirus and avast....
  8. csrss.axe high GPU usage

csrss.axe high GPU usage: Hi, my name is Nick and i have problems with csrss.axeclient server runtime process, it uses up to 30% of my GPU in games, when i move mouse cursor or scroll down in task manager. dwm.axedesktop windows manager works fine. Suddenly this problem appeared and disappeared...
  9. System ntoskrnl high cpu usage

System ntoskrnl high cpu usage: On startup the ntoskrnl process quickly begins using 30% of my cpu power without any other tasks running this wont go away although performing a restart seems to cure it, whenever I turn the pc on from cold it starts again I have done a fresh install of windows 10, gone...
  10. ntoskrnl High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ntoskrnl High CPU usage: Hello Guys , im strugling for few days with this and no luck. ntoskrnl is constantly using 1 of cores as shown below. [img] Process name is System and compressed memory, and is pointing to ntoskrnl [img] Im using laptop Samsung np350v5c-s0dpl i7...