Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe makes a IRLQ not less or equal blue screen

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe makes a IRLQ not less or equal blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im trying to install a game but it keeps doing this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mayb1, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Mayb1 Win User

ntoskrnl.exe makes a IRLQ not less or equal blue screen

Im trying to install a game but it keeps doing this.

:)

Mayb1, Apr 14, 2020

2. IRLQ Not Less or Equal

I recently purchased a new computer and when gaming I get the error IRLQ Not Less or Equal. It doesn't happen with every game just the more graphically intense ones. I have tried restoring the system and updating all the drivers but nothing seems to work.

BruceCullum, May 25, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, May 25, 2020
  4. bonavento Win User

WINDOWS 10 ERROR: DRIVER IRLQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys) and KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

Hola, estoy teniendo problemas con el Windows 10 ya que por distintas y desconocidas razones aparece la pantalla azul con el error : KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE y receintemente por primera vez me aparecio el error: DRIVER IRLQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys).

Desde la primera aparición de este error lo que hice fue Restablecer el windows eliminando todos los datos y apps pero manteniendo archivos personales. Aún así, no creo estar seguro de tener la computadora en optimas condiciones. Mi maquina es una Toshiba
    Satellite i7.

Hello, I am having problems with this new Windows 10. By different and unknowned reasons it's showing whenever it wants a blue screen with the error KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE and in the last time appeared the error: DRIVER IRLQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL (Netwbw02.sys)

The only step I´ve made to try and fix it is by turning de Windows 10 to default everything except for my personal files. The laptop works, but it depends one which program I use that the blue screen error appears. My Laptop model is Toshiba Satellite i7.

Please somebody could help!?

bonavento, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. ntoskrnl.exe makes a IRLQ not less or equal blue screen - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe makes

2. BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: I have a BSOD problem with Windows 11 since I bought my Dell Inspiron 3501 laptop. I have already reinstalled windows, and the problem persists. I also check the SSD health and the RAM sticks and everything seems to be ok. Any ideas?Thanks in advance...
  3. BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - IQRL Not Less Or Equal - ntoskrnl: I have a BSOD problem with Windows 11 since I bought my Dell Inspiron 3501 laptop. I have already reinstalled windows, and the problem persists. I also check the SSD health and the RAM sticks and everything seems to be ok. Any ideas?Thanks in advance...
  4. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Blue Screen: So I've been getting this stop code frequently and I have the bugcheck analysis so I wanted to see if anyone could help me with it. ********************************************************************************...
  5. lots of different blue screens recently most common one is driver irlq not less or equal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lots of different blue screens recently most common one is driver irlq not less or equal...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 24/12/2021 22:24:13 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: EWAN\Ewan Computer: Ewan Description: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch...
  6. lots of different blue screens recently most common one is driver irlq not less or equal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lots of different blue screens recently most common one is driver irlq not less or equal...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 24/12/2021 22:24:13 Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: EWAN\Ewan Computer: Ewan Description: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch...
  7. lots of different blue screens recently most common one is driver irlq not less or equal...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Blue Screen Issue: System Service Exception and IRLQ Not Less or Equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Issue: System Service Exception and IRLQ Not Less or Equal: Hi all, My computer has been having issues with BSOD, increasingly lately. I am running Windows 10 fully updated as of now. I built this pc earlier this year and after a while, it began having blue screens. I removed and replaced all connections within the pc, so everything...
  9. IRQL not less or equal blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL not less or equal blue screen: I have been getting blue screens for the past month on my 6 month old custom built pc. IRQL not less or equal is the most recent error message I've gotten(I was playing Dishonored 2 at the time). I've Googled the error messages I've gotten in the past, and they most often...
  10. Etd.sys Driver Irlq Not Less or Equal - Legion Y520

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Etd.sys Driver Irlq Not Less or Equal - Legion Y520: submitted by /u/Rockman98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqyn4a/etdsys_driver_irlq_not_less_or_equal_legion_y520/