Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe ntfs.sys BSOD errors, build 1909

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe ntfs.sys BSOD errors, build 1909 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My V2 log collector file is attached. I can't pinpoint the driver that's the issue. If I run driver verifier the system just keeps bsod'ing. Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Surgikill, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Surgikill Win User

ntoskrnl.exe ntfs.sys BSOD errors, build 1909

My V2 log collector file is attached. I can't pinpoint the driver that's the issue. If I run driver verifier the system just keeps bsod'ing. Blue screen view showed ntoskrnl.exe and ntfs.sys as bsod causes. I have run memtest and it came back clean. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Surgikill, Jul 15, 2020
  2. reyzapper Win User

[HELP] ntoskrnl.exe and NTFS.sys BSOD at startup windows 10

Ty for the reply axe0 ,
    Got BSOD again (Haven't done any diagnostic test yet or updating my driver) when boot up my pc this morning, but now caused by NTFS.sys . Before clean instal my windows, i got this NTFS.sys BSOD twice along with ntoskrnl.exe . Is it possible my HDD caused my BSOD?

Running diagnostic test now...

reyzapper, Jul 15, 2020
  3. reyzapper Win User
    [HELP] ntoskrnl.exe and NTFS.sys BSOD at startup windows 10

All drivers are updated. Let's see tommorow's boot

UPDATE 1
    got another startup ntoskrnl.exe BSOD after 2 hours shutdown

UPDATE 2
    got another startup NTFS.sys BSOD after 3 hours shutdown

reyzapper, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Nosco Win User

BSOD caused by NTFS.sys & ntoskrnl.exe on a brand new PC.

There's not much to explain as it can occur randomly, I am guessing it is some driver conflict but I am not tech savvy, regardless, the BSODs are caused by NTFS.sys and ntoskrnl.exe.

Here's an image from BlueScreenView

Attachment 40292

Nosco, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. ntoskrnl.exe ntfs.sys BSOD errors, build 1909 - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe ntfs

2. BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl: Continue to receive these ... rand system file checker and also updated all drivers from Dells site.I have the dump files how can i attach them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-psheddll-and-ntoskrnl/e28e8852-6a2f-47ea-a539-2551c8c718e8
  3. BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl: Continue to receive these ... rand system file checker and also updated all drivers from Dells site.I have the dump files how can i attach them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-psheddll-and-ntoskrnl/e28e8852-6a2f-47ea-a539-2551c8c718e8
  4. BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...