Windows 10: Ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll and hal.dll related crashes

Discus and support Ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll and hal.dll related crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive been trying to fix this problem for weeks to no avail the issue I've been having is with pshed.dll hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe causing a crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by javier Terronez, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll and hal.dll related crashes

Ive been trying to fix this problem for weeks to no avail the issue I've been having is with pshed.dll hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe causing a crash forcing a reboot on my pc and sometimes but not always it will crash during windows boot up solutions I have tried so far are : reseating my ram sticks, running a memory diagnostic tool from windows which was passed, Running ssd checks from samsung and sandisk one drive is from each company running a test to see if the cpu is still running fine it passed that check, I've done multiple fresh installs of windows 2 to be exact the only things I dont know how to test at this point are the MoBo and the GPU as for the GPU it seems to run fine no artifacts or anything like that

I have one dump file folder that had an old install of windows but I assume the issue is still the same if anybody needs it I will try to do my best to get the file link from onedrive

List of parts are

CPU intel 8700k i7

GPU MSI 2070 DUKE

MoBO z390 Aorus master

RAM 2 sticks of 8 GB mushkin brand

2 sticks G Skill ripjaws 8 GB

PSU corsair RM 750x

:)

javier Terronez, Jul 23, 2020

2. Ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll and hal.dll related crashes

Ive been trying to fix this problem for weeks to no avail the issue I've been having is with pshed.dll hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe causing a crash forcing a reboot on my pc and sometimes but not always it will crash during windows boot up solutions I have
    tried so far are : reseating my ram sticks, running a memory diagnostic tool from windows which was passed, Running ssd checks from samsung and sandisk (one drive is from each company) running a test to see if the cpu is still running fine it passed that check,
    I've done multiple fresh installs of windows (2 to be exact) the only things I dont know how to test at this point are the MoBo and the GPU (as for the GPU it seems to run fine no artifacts or anything like that )

I have one dump file folder that had an old install of windows but I assume the issue is still the same if anybody needs it I will try to do my best to get the file link from onedrive

List of parts are

CPU intel 8700k i7

GPU MSI 2070 DUKE

MoBO z390 Aorus master

RAM 2 sticks of 8 GB mushkin brand

2 sticks G Skill ripjaws 8 GB

PSU corsair RM 750x

javier Terronez, Jul 30, 2020
  3. BSOD causing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - related to hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, and pshed.dll

My computer has crashed twice in two days with the minidumps found in my onedrive:

minidumps

Both times gave a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, and inspection using Nirsoft's BlueScreenViewer shows they are related to hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, and pshed.dll.

I have been having this as an intermittent fault for months, but sometimes it's a couple times in a day, and other times it's not for a few weeks.

I've already done a total rebuild of windows in the past two days, and this has not corrected the issue.

All help is appreciated.

Adam-Douglas, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll and hal.dll related crashes

BSOD/Crash in hal.dll/pshed.dll/ntoskrnl.exe - Tried everything, at a loss.

Hi Kevin,

hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe as a crash reason usually indicate hardware problems. 6x memtest run mean you've used fast test. It may not find a problems, please run as thorough test as possible.

Is your memory in motherboard's compatibility list?

Please check for updated BIOS and SSD firmware.

Igor Leyko, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll and hal.dll related crashes

1. Ntoskrnl.exe pshed.dll and hal.dll related crashes - Similar Threads - Ntoskrnl exe pshed

2. game crash into d3d9on12.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game crash into d3d9on12.dll: OSwin10 or win11Video cardi5-12600K or i5-13600K core graphicscrash stackYou can download the game from:https://www.aliyundrive.com/s/CAyUekS2xmmax30 run v.bat to play videothen wait for the crashI'm a game developer, I look forward to hearing from you. thanks...
  3. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  4. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not open exe and DLL files: Hi everyone Someone gave me bunch of exe and DLL file and unfortunately my system is not able to open them.I've tried to solve it but still is showing me two different errors for different files.These are the errors:1.Class not registered.You need the following file to be...
  5. Could not open exe and DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll: I am experiencing Fifa4launcher appcrahes in my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I am working the following configuration: Laptop : Thinkpad t495 Windows 10 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 20H2. I was installed application from https://fo4.garena.vn/tai-game. when I run program...
  7. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  8. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  9. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  10. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383