Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe System keeps using my network on my windows 10 pc and lagging my game.

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe System keeps using my network on my windows 10 pc and lagging my game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I try to play league of legends or fortnite and out of nowhere my game starts lagging. So I open task manager and see that ntoskrnl.exe System is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RalphAile, Sep 20, 2018.

1. RalphAile Win User

ntoskrnl.exe System keeps using my network on my windows 10 pc and lagging my game.

So I try to play league of legends or fortnite and out of nowhere my game starts lagging. So I open task manager and see that ntoskrnl.exe System is using my network. This has been going for more than a month and I've tried so many things to resolve it :changed something with my virtual memory, ran a windows defender scan both a full scan and an offline one, turned off all background services beside Microsoft ones, ran this command on an elevated command prompt {DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth && DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth}, I tried updating all my drivers, I checked several times for a windows update, I even tried a restore point but nothing worked. I would appreciate some help because i'm fed up with it.

:)

RalphAile, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 20, 2018
  4. ntoskrnl.exe System keeps using my network on my windows 10 pc and lagging my game.

Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe System keeps using my network on my windows 10 pc and lagging my game.

1. ntoskrnl.exe System keeps using my network on my windows 10 pc and lagging my game. - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe System

2. My system is lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My system is lagging: I was using figma on google chrome on my laptop, I clicked on the preview feature to check my work and my laptop hanged. I waited for minutes maybe it’ll go back to normal but I had to force shut it down by hard pressing the power button. Ever since them my touchpad mouse has...
  3. My system is lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system is lagging: I was using figma on google chrome on my laptop, I clicked on the preview feature to check my work and my laptop hanged. I waited for minutes maybe it’ll go back to normal but I had to force shut it down by hard pressing the power button. Ever since them my touchpad mouse has...
  4. My system is lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc will lag on games for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc will lag on games for no reason: I have been playing on my pc for about 5 months now and it has been fine but a week ago my games started lagging also my discord but nothing else not my browsers or videos on youtube.when im playing a game it will freeze for about 4 seconds and then continue fine for about 6...
  6. My Games Keep Crashing On My Gaming Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Games Keep Crashing On My Gaming Pc: Having Crazy Issues With My Game CrashingMy Latest Crash Log:Faulting application name: destiny2.exe, version: 28102.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60838c00Faulting module name: destiny2.exe, version: 28102.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60838c00Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:...
  7. My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging: My mouse keep refreshing and making my game and my pc lagging i try everything please HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-keep-refreshing-and-making-my-game-and-my/e7028c1c-5f18-471a-aa24-fa4db08a9960
  8. My games are lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My games are lagging: So I been Trying to play left4dead2 and my frames were around 40 to 60 but now its 30 at best. My specs are i5 2nd gen and intel hd 3000 and I have it at max performance and these specs are way better than recommended specs submitted by /u/memeskid123 [link] [comments]...
  9. ntoskrnl.exe System using network and lagging my game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ntoskrnl.exe System using network and lagging my game.: So I try to play league of legends and out of nowhere my game starts lagging. So I open task manager and see that ntoskrnl.exe System is using my network. This has been going for more than a month and I've tried so many things to resolve it :changed something with my virtual...
  10. My game keeps randomly lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My game keeps randomly lagging: I tried playing a game on my computer and I kept having lags so I opened task manager and I saw that "ntoskrnl.exe System" was using my network and therefore lagging my game. I tried several things to stop it but nothing worked, I tried checking for updates, updating my...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl using upload bandwidth?

2. ntoskrnl.exe causing stutter in games

3. ntoskrnl.exe system network usage

4. ntoskrnl.exe System stop using network,
  5. ntoskrnl.exe connecting to internet,
  6. ntoskrnl network use,
  7. ntoskrnl network,
  8. ntoskrnl.exe system windows 10 network,
  9. ntoskrnl.exe Systemusing network?,
  10. ntoskrnl using network,