Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I try to load a world it either loads with glitchy results or crashes my pc Here is a dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeonBuckingham, Mar 3, 2019.

1. ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

So I was playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I try to load a world it either loads with glitchy results or crashes my pc

Here is a dmp file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hq8_l-g932Udk_UOQ_mW1jJ59jtZSOun

:)

LeonBuckingham, Mar 3, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    System_service_exception

Thank you for providing the information. Upon checking the file, here's the stop code which causes the blue screen error:

Stop error message

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Stop Code

c000021a {Fatal System Error}

The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. The system has been shut down.

It's related to missing or corrupted system files. We suggest running the
    System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    tool
    to scan for corruptions in the Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Continue to update us as you go along the listed troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Mar 3, 2019
  4. ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

1. ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  3. Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error

Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error: Since about last week my system has been constantly crashing due to a "System_Service_Exception Error" I went into the logs and found that the reason for the crash was a bugcheck the log says "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes: I have run into an issue over the past few weeks and I can not seem to narrow down what the problem is even after reviewing many other threads involving this topic I can't figure this out. I'll start with specs... I7-4790k Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK 16GB Gskill DDR3 Samsung EVO...
  5. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b / Frequent game crashes

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b / Frequent game crashes: Recently for the past 3-4 days all of my games have been crashing at random times while playing them (Rocket League, Fortnite, R.U.S.E), on top of that after updating all of my drivers I have gotten a couple blue screen of deaths instead of the game crashing, however crashing...
  6. Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl

Window 10 Crash on Awake ntoskrnl: On Fri 5/19/2017 7:08:23 PM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\051917-12968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C310) Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF800D8C2560E) Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  8. BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION

BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION: Alright so I've been having a number of BSOD crashes but the main one that keeps coming back deals with System_Service_Exception (luafv.sys). I've been to other forums and was directed here. From what I understand it has to do with some driver that's causing problems. Another...
  9. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...
  10. orgnwrks32.exe crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    orgnwrks32.exe crashing: If I open up a sample or a project, most functions will work; However; If I try to setup a new project; it crashes. Uninstalled/Reinstalled dozens of times; no luck