Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I try to load a world it either loads with glitchy results or crashes my pc Here is a dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeonBuckingham, Mar 3, 2019.

1. ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

So I was playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I try to load a world it either loads with glitchy results or crashes my pc

Here is a dmp file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hq8_l-g932Udk_UOQ_mW1jJ59jtZSOun

:)

LeonBuckingham, Mar 3, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    System_service_exception

Thank you for providing the information. Upon checking the file, here's the stop code which causes the blue screen error:

Stop error message

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Stop Code

c000021a {Fatal System Error}

The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. The system has been shut down.

It's related to missing or corrupted system files. We suggest running the
    System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    tool
    to scan for corruptions in the Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Continue to update us as you go along the listed troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Mar 3, 2019
  4. ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash

1. ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. BSOD crash System_service_exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash System_service_exception: Hello. I had faced multiple BSOD this week. After updating my drivers, using the scan now and DISM and found nothing unusual I keep getting BSOD errors but they are less frequent about once or twice a day instead of every 30 minutes / 1 hour.I think Firefox is at fault, I...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  7. Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error

Windows Crashing with System_Service_Exception Error: Since about last week my system has been constantly crashing due to a "System_Service_Exception Error" I went into the logs and found that the reason for the crash was a bugcheck the log says "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION crashes: I have run into an issue over the past few weeks and I can not seem to narrow down what the problem is even after reviewing many other threads involving this topic I can't figure this out. I'll start with specs... I7-4790k Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK 16GB Gskill DDR3 Samsung EVO...
  9. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  10. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system service exception ntoskrnl.exe

2. system_service_exception ntoskrnl.exe 1b35e0