Windows 10: ntoskrnl.exe watchdog error

Discus and support ntoskrnl.exe watchdog error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; at my wits end, i have had this crash for 3 months now and tried everything i could find online, most of the time seems to be when video is running,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by allanmiller2, Feb 5, 2019.

1. ntoskrnl.exe watchdog error

at my wits end, i have had this crash for 3 months now and tried everything i could find online, most of the time seems to be when video is running, however not always.

:)

allanmiller2, Feb 5, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Caring1 Win User
    New CPU cooler for Ryzen questions and suggestions

Your Ryzen 7 1700X should be close to 4.0GHz anyway, so overclocking is pointless.
    If the computer freezes then there should be an error listed in the crash logs, most likely a clock watchdog timeout, changing the cooler won't fix it.
    I'd suggest leaving the CPU stock and clocking your Ram up a bit.

Caring1, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

ntoskrnl.exe watchdog error

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

ntoskrnl.exe watchdog error

1. ntoskrnl.exe watchdog error - Similar Threads - ntoskrnl exe watchdog

2. BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl: Continue to receive these ... rand system file checker and also updated all drivers from Dells site.I have the dump files how can i attach them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-psheddll-and-ntoskrnl/e28e8852-6a2f-47ea-a539-2551c8c718e8
  3. BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl: Continue to receive these ... rand system file checker and also updated all drivers from Dells site.I have the dump files how can i attach them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-psheddll-and-ntoskrnl/e28e8852-6a2f-47ea-a539-2551c8c718e8
  4. BSOD errors PSHED.dll and ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. Exe error

Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  10. Error exe

Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
Tags: