Windows 10: NTPClient Synchronization. SpecialPoolInterval doesnt work.

Discus and support NTPClient Synchronization. SpecialPoolInterval doesnt work. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, After couple of days struggling with time synchronization i deciced to kindly ask about supporting me. My network: 1 station with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Suhu, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Suhu Win User

NTPClient Synchronization. SpecialPoolInterval doesnt work.

Hi All,

After couple of days struggling with time synchronization i deciced to kindly ask about supporting me.

My network:
    1 station with WindowsServer2012R2 (set as NTP Server)
    6 stations with Windows10Pro (set as NTP Clients)
    From Client station - when i manually press "Update Now" - from:
    Date and Time / Internet Time / Change Settings / -> Update Now.
    The time on client is updating.
    But when set pooling interval to - for instance - every 5 minutes
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\W32Time\TimeProviders\NtpClient]

"SpecialPollInterval"=dword:0000012c
    When i change time during this 5 minutes on one of my clients, the time will be not synchronized.
    Why?
    I don't see any reason why it does not work? What i am missing?

:)

Suhu, Apr 2, 2017
  2. faizkt Win User

DNS disconnecting

NtpClient was unable to set a domain peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on ''. NtpClient will try again in 3473457 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: The requested name is valid, but no data
    of the requested type was found. (0x80072AFC).

faizkt, Apr 2, 2017
  3. n97 and Ovi Suite 2.1.087 error 83940004

Hallo,

My N97 doesnt work with Ovi Suite at all.

Previous version and new one have the same error: 839400004 " reconect your device and start synchronization again"

I can;t synchronize contacts, sms, photos. music.

In old PC Suite all is working.

Any idea whats happend?

Windows XP, N97 v.21

Krzysiek333, Apr 2, 2017
Thema:

NTPClient Synchronization. SpecialPoolInterval doesnt work.

1. NTPClient Synchronization. SpecialPoolInterval doesnt work. - Similar Threads - NTPClient Synchronization SpecialPoolInterval

2. doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    doesnt work: i cant click on windows button, windows search. been trying to fix but nothing works. I really cant do anything w thje windows thingys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-work/dfe5dccd-fd34-4713-8522-0c1fd2093d6c
  3. doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doesnt work: i cant click on windows button, windows search. been trying to fix but nothing works. I really cant do anything w thje windows thingys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-work/dfe5dccd-fd34-4713-8522-0c1fd2093d6c
  4. doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. synchronization

in Windows 10 Customization
    synchronization: When a customers logs into Windows 10 with a Microsoft Account, what all items are synchronized against their account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synchronization/a9f6c082-8a59-4ec1-978c-ae527bbbbd32
  6. It Doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    It Doesnt work: When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-doesnt-work/9a540576-7eb7-4ee4-960e-ca863333ab5b
  7. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  8. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  9. settings synchronization not working ?!?!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    settings synchronization not working ?!?!: here it is what i did. - updated to w10 - configurated my account (theme, start, apps, etc...). the account is a microsoft account, it has been validated too. - reinstalled w10 from usb, fresh install - recreated the account - logged with the same microsoft account,...
  10. NtpClient connection problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    NtpClient connection problem: I am getting this error. Event ID 134 NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on 'time.nist.gov,0x9'. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter. The error was: No such...