Windows 10: ntrights.exe resale licence

Discus and support ntrights.exe resale licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi ! We have a Windows 10 IOT LTSB image. In this image we use the ntrights.exe for impersonate the users. My question is that if we sale these image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Istee85, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Istee85 Win User

ntrights.exe resale licence

Hi !

We have a Windows 10 IOT LTSB image. In this image we use the ntrights.exe for impersonate the users. My question is that if we sale these image with the ntrights.exe in it we must pay for licencing terms for the ntrights.exe or it can not be use for resale item?

:)

Istee85, Jun 11, 2019

2. Not for resale :Is the deal illegal?

When my phone starts up I see the same message"not for resale".

I'm using windows 10 insider preview, so it's not fully licensed, hence not for resale.

RussellGanesh, Jun 11, 2019
  3. reseting for resale

how do I reset my dell inspiron 11 for resale? I cant seem to find anything on it

aprilbaca1, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

1. ntrights.exe resale licence - Similar Threads - ntrights exe resale

2. Setup for resale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup for resale: I have an older laptop that I want to sell. I have cleaned everything off of the HD and reinstalled Win10 pro. Is it possible to set it up so that a prospective buyer can give it a test run without dealing with my user name and password or pin? For instance, can it be set up...
  3. Setup for resale

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup for resale: I have an older laptop that I want to sell. I have cleaned everything off of the HD and reinstalled Win10 pro. Is it possible to set it up so that a prospective buyer can give it a test run without dealing with my user name and password or pin? For instance, can it be set up...
  4. Setup for resale

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Resale of a computer running Windows, Is it legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Resale of a computer running Windows, Is it legal?: Hello All,I am curious anyone can tell me if it is legal to sell a computer that is running windows, without purchasing it?I work for a non-profit and we were donated a bunch of computers and I wanted to double check whether or not I am breaking any laws. Thanks in...
  6. Resale of a computer running Windows, Is it legal?

Resale of a computer running Windows, Is it legal?: Hello All,I am curious anyone can tell me if it is legal to sell a computer that is running windows, without purchasing it?I work for a non-profit and we were donated a bunch of computers and I wanted to double check whether or not I am breaking any laws. Thanks in...
  7. How to clear a system for resale?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear a system for resale?: I have a window 10 desktop computer that I wish to resell, but first want to remove all traces of my information on the hard disk, AND do a clean reinstall of windows 10. The system originally had windows 7 and I field upgraded to windows 10If I choose Windows Recovery ->...
  8. How to clear a system for resale?

How to clear a system for resale?: I have a window 10 desktop computer that I wish to resell, but first want to remove all traces of my information on the hard disk, AND do a clean reinstall of windows 10. The system originally had windows 7 and I field upgraded to windows 10If I choose Windows Recovery ->...
  9. How to clear a system for resale?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. prepare a windows 10 computer for resale

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    prepare a windows 10 computer for resale: i'm trying to prepare a windows desktop pc for resale and i have reset it but it asked me to re-install windows 10 and I wondered how to proceed. I couldn't figure out how to finish the reset without setting up my windows subscription again. I don't want to sell it with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntrights.exe license