Windows 10: NTS - I am trying to find out if a company is legit

Discus and support NTS - I am trying to find out if a company is legit in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find out if a company is legit. The name of the company is NTS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaneSmart1, Jan 13, 2020 at 4:32 PM.

1. NTS - I am trying to find out if a company is legit

I am trying to find out if a company is legit. The name of the company is NTS.

:)

2. Anna Bol Win User

Cumulative Windows 10 Update KB3194496 caused my HP Laptop to get stuck in endless reboot

Hi,

To help resolve your issue, we
    would suggest you follow these steps:

• Delete the folder
      C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\XblGameSave.

• Delete the registry key:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Microsoft\XblGameSave.

• Re-run the update.

Let us know how it goes.

3. Suman_B Win User
    Cortana Crash

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Modify registry.

• Open Regedit.
    • Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT.
    • Is there a key under Windows NT named Terminal Services?
    • You can create this key by right-clicking on the Windows NT key and selecting new > Key (no value needs to be set, just create the key).

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry
    incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Perform this steps to
    Back up and restore the registry in Windows

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

4. Alden Rey Win User

NTS - I am trying to find out if a company is legit

4.NT Drivers

Hi Tom,

We understand that you want to ensure if Windows 10 would block your 4.NT driver. Based on the previous versions of Windows, 4.NT drivers being blocked only by the old versions of Windows in which are Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. On the previous versions was resolved
    by a work around on the system. If however, that you may encounter that your driver would not work, We suggest to update the driver to deliver better functionality and improved performance.

For any queries, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Thema:

NTS - I am trying to find out if a company is legit

1. NTS - I am trying to find out if a company is legit - Similar Threads - NTS trying find

2. I am locked out of Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am locked out of Windows: I am locked out of Windows, when I put in my pasword and hit enter I keep getting, wrong password try again. it is the same password I use with my Desktop...…. but it will not unlock my Laptop....
  3. how do I find out if an email I received form microsoft online support is legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I find out if an email I received form microsoft online support is legit?: This is the email who sent me the notice *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the phone number listed on the notice is 425-382-5992 it is supposedly from Microsoft Technical Support Online Remote Tech Support Division located in Cape Canaveral FL. The notice reads...
  4. How to find out if I am Wifi-connected to Router or to Repeater?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find out if I am Wifi-connected to Router or to Repeater?: The Wifi network here consists of a Router and a Repeater for it. Assume I am sitting with my notebook in the about mid between them. How can I find out if the computer is currently connected to Router or to Repeater? ...without physically touching the devices (e.g....
  5. I am trying to install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to install a game: I am trying to install waruniverse game client from a website and when I finish downloading it and click install, it does nothing, I have tried compatibility mode troubleshooting, redownloading, nothing works. it worked before......
  6. trying to find out what device is mine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to find out what device is mine: windows web protection isn't on and I cant turn it on and I want yo know what device is mine i have a laptop windows 10 version1903 real tec and on and in Microsoft account is coming jos laptophs92fd10 and cant be located and batterie is dead...
  7. Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...

Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...: Hi, I am posting the email which i received today to my company email id. Mine is a small size company or basically a 10 branch shop in India. We have 2-4 PCs in each branch and we are using Windows and MS office. this email states SAM from Microsoft. I was believe SAM is...
  8. i am trying to find fingerprint software for my DELL latitude e6430

i am trying to find fingerprint software for my DELL latitude e6430: Yes hello. I just bought this new Dell Latitude E 6430 with Windows 10 64 Bit Enterprise Edition installed on it. But can't find a compatible fingerprint reader software. . And the option to enroll my fingerprints in the windows user account page is not there. Any...
  9. I also, am trying to find a way to find a way to lodge a complaint about Microsoft's...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I also, am trying to find a way to find a way to lodge a complaint about Microsoft's...: I tried several times to install Office 365 and kept getting various errors. Contacted Support and eventually got a tier 1 support person who was very polite and helpful but could not solve the issue, so he created a case number for me and supposedly escalated to tier 2. I...
  10. How would I find out if I am running TPM 2.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How would I find out if I am running TPM 2.0?: I recently ran across an article online about Windows 10 saying it needed all new systems running TPM 2.0 by this Summer. Where would I find out if I am running the latest TPM? 50337