Windows 10: NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep

Discus and support NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello! For some reason my system keeps crashing on sleep. I have 3 mini dmp files from before i replaced my motherboard & SSD, then 3 that happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by XenoGear74, Jun 27, 2022.

1. NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep

Hello! For some reason my system keeps crashing on sleep. I have 3 mini dmp files from before i replaced my motherboard & SSD, then 3 that happened today randomly. With the new mobo i also had a fresh install of windows. I'm assuming at this point it has to be the RAM or PSU. Odd because my ram passes memtest for 8 passes, ramtest, etc... but other than that I have no clue what's left that could be "broken" outside the CPU. Any and all help would be really appreciated as I'm tearing my hair out here. I'm including the 3 old dumps as well as the 3 from today. Thank you so much in advance!!h

:)

XenoGear74, Jun 27, 2022

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 27, 2022
  3. antzshrek Win User
    Windows 10 laptop doesn't go to sleep when wifi is on

Run these steps below:

Method 1: Follow the steps:

Method 2: I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

Method 3: If the above method doesn’t help, I would suggest you to reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back with their default settings. Follow the steps.

Method 4: Lastly I suggest you check your chipset and video drivers, try checking for the updates from the manufacturer's website and update all the necessary drivers, i.e the chipset and video drivers

Let me know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

source: Windows 10 computer

antzshrek, Jun 27, 2022
  4. NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep

computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep

1. NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep - Similar Threads - NTSOKRNL errors going

2. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  3. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Ntsokrnl: Hi GuysI have been continuing to get a bsod for sometime now. It appears to be random. Usually if I leave the PC on for a few hours and come back and its done it.I downloaded BlueScreenView to read minidumps and have the following...
  4. BSOD Ntsokrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep: Hello! For some reason my system keeps crashing on sleep. I have 3 mini dmp files from before i replaced my motherboard & SSD, then 3 that happened today randomly. With the new mobo i also had a fresh install of windows. I'm assuming at this point it has to be the RAM or PSU....
  6. NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep

NTSOKRNL errors when going to sleep: Hello! For some reason my system keeps crashing on sleep. I have 3 mini dmp files from before i replaced my motherboard & SSD, then 3 that happened today randomly. With the new mobo i also had a fresh install of windows. I'm assuming at this point it has to be the RAM or PSU....
  7. ntoskrnl.exe errors, randomly when going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe errors, randomly when going to sleep: trying to figure out what component this is. i replaced ram and video card; hoping it's not a motherboard issue. tempted to try and reinstall windows but figured i'd ask here. please see dump below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av_YwrcUmhts5jTv5ZluD-jMH5DL?e=ia3fUfthank you in...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe errors, randomly when going to sleep

ntoskrnl.exe errors, randomly when going to sleep: trying to figure out what component this is. i replaced ram and video card; hoping it's not a motherboard issue. tempted to try and reinstall windows but figured i'd ask here. please see dump below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av_YwrcUmhts5jTv5ZluD-jMH5DL?e=ia3fUfthank you in...
  9. ntoskrnl.exe errors, randomly when going to sleep

10. BSOD When Going to Sleep

BSOD When Going to Sleep: I was wondering if someone could take a look at my dump file. I've opened it with Bluescreenview but it does not give enough information. Since it lists ntoskrnl as the problem, I am unable to investigate further. I think someone with the Windows Debugger tools will need to...