Windows 10: NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user

Discus and support NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i need to make customizations to all new users and i choose modifying registry to achieve this. i load default user NTUSER.DAT file and add all current... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sandeepshekar, Mar 9, 2020.

1. NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user

i need to make customizations to all new users and i choose modifying registry to achieve this. i load default user NTUSER.DAT file and add all current user changes. though i see most customization keys are imported, i have problem few keys.
    even though they are loaded in HKEY_USERS\NTUSER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer, i dont see the same in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer.

this applies to few other keys as well.

any suggestion/help is appreciated

:)

sandeepshekar, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 9, 2020
  3. birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, Mar 9, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user

1. NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user - Similar Threads - NTUSER reg entries

2. what is the "ntuser" file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is the "ntuser" file?: just wondering what the heck "ntuser" is? I found this when looking through a section in my files. the file is un-openable , and doesn't appear to have any negative affects but I just wanted to know what is or if I need to remove it....
  3. Path Entries with BAT or REG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Path Entries with BAT or REG: Hey guys i have a question about path entries, i added this 5 path items in the rectangle by hand [img] is there a command line parameter that will add them with one command ? and is there a way to do it with a reg file? thanks 164858
  4. NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user

in Windows 10 Support
    NTUSER reg entries does not get reflected in Current user: i need to make customizations to all new users and i choose modifying registry to achieve this. i load default user NTUSER.DAT file and add all current user changes. though i see most customization keys are imported, i have problem few keys. even though they are loaded in...
  5. Borked my Reg a little, hoping for values for 5 entries. <3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Borked my Reg a little, hoping for values for 5 entries. <3: Yes Im a fool for not backing it up before messing with it, I definitely won't do that again. I read on another thread that someone can just tell me the values and I can set them back the way they were. If someone could be so kind as to get these for me I would really...
  6. Location of the "Edit" context menu entry for .reg files

in Windows 10 Support
    Location of the "Edit" context menu entry for .reg files: So when I edit .reg files, I prefer to edit them with VS Code instead of notepad by default. I notice that .reg files have an "edit" context menu entry that appears when you right click on them, but this context menu entry opens up notepad by default. It tried adding the...
  7. Macrium Reflect does not find image file

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect does not find image file: Been trying M. Reflect free edition on a Dell Studio XPS 8000. I did as usual and created a boot rescue CD with the PE file with no problem. Then I continued to make an image of my boot disk C and save it on my hard drive D. Went to D and the image is there. Next I booted...
  8. Current Reflect Home Free or $?

Current Reflect Home Free or $?: I've been using the free version for a couple of years now. Have any of the version 7 paid features incentivized folks to move from free to paid home? Mark 104769
  9. does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?

does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?: to create an image of my ssd which contain my windows 10 all of my programs all of my data and my images etc so I can backup and restore without the need to reinstall everything or the paid home version is better ? 66978
  10. Merging .reg files as standard user

in Windows 10 Support
    Merging .reg files as standard user: I want to add run as admin to the context menu to be able to merge a couple of .reg files into the registry when i right click on them, i downloaded Brinks 2 reg files to do this but they require admin privleges *Mad and run as admin does not show up in the context menu when...