Windows 10: ntVersion\Ext\Stats BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6

Discus and support ntVersion\Ext\Stats BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting the above message ~ can anyone tell me what it means and what I need to do about it ~ Thanks !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdO'Gorman, Dec 30, 2019.

1. ntVersion\Ext\Stats BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6

I keep getting the above message ~ can anyone tell me what it means and what I need to do about it ~ Thanks !

:)

EdO'Gorman, Dec 30, 2019

2. Made a Mistake with Python

I had to install Python some time ago. I think it so I could use VeraCrypt. I do not remember which version of Python I installed or if it showed up in the app list in Settings.

Yesterday, I decided to install DeDRM removal tools. One of them required Phyton and I installed Python 3.5.4.3504. It shows up in the app list in Settings.\

I then figured out I didn't need Python because I was not going to use the standalone DeDRM removal app but just the DeDRM removcal plugin. So I proceeded to uninstall Python 3.5.4.3504.

I then remembered about the earlier Python install and was wondering if the new Python installation had maybe overwritten the earlier one. Since I need Python for Veracrypt to work, I decided to cancel uninstalling. For the last half hour, I have been looking at at the Python popup saying "canceling" and the cursor showing an hourglass.

1. Is it likely that Python 3.5.4.3504 replaced the previously installed Python ?

2. Was it a mistake to cancel uninstalling? If yes, what should I have done?

EDIT: I restarted and Python 3.5.4.3504 is still installed. VeraCrypt works. I still would like to know why after I canceled uninstalling, the canceling process would not stop.

battlezone, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Vario Win User
    I5 3570k E1 and Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H

I have Family 6 Ext Family 6 Model A Ext Model 3A Stepping 9 Revision E1.

Bought this 2 days ago from Microcenter so I assume this is the newer Stepping/Revision. Not impressed with it compared to what people were getting on the other ones I guess.

Vario, Dec 30, 2019
  4. ntVersion\Ext\Stats BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6

Cannot see my ext WD 2 TB HDD

Ran into this problem transferring media files from my laptop to the WD ext hdd. Both USB 3.
    "My Book", my 2 TB WD ext HDD I cannot be seen on my laptop nor my media mini pc
    I found it in Disk Management. It is shown as Disk 2. It has a black streak all the way (full?) It has excess of I,8 TB used and indicates that it is unitialized.

I have attached a snipper capture of the disk management page.

How do I get the ext HDD to function without losing all my media? I am not technically savvy, but can follow step by step advice.

Thanks

Goodgenie4u, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

ntVersion\Ext\Stats BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6

1. ntVersion\Ext\Stats BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6 - Similar Threads - ntVersionExtStats BaseException message

2. PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin: Hi, I have the Deepcool PF550 power supply, which is a 550W PSU that comes with a PCIE 6+2 pin. I want to connect it to a RX6700XT graphic card which requires the 1x8 + 6+2 pin. Is there a way to do it without changing PSU? Like a converter or something. Thanks
  3. Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.FxCopAnalyzers has been deprecated in favor of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.FxCopAnalyzers has been deprecated in favor of...: Hello Friends,I'm using vs2019 with .Net 5 and I'm getting CA0055 and CA0052 code analysis errorsEarlear I was using FxCopAnalyzer but now its depreciated I check but still not solve my issue Migrate from FxCop analyzers to .NET analyzerscsproj.cs here :And I'm getting this...
  4. Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.FxCopAnalyzers has been deprecated in favor of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.FxCopAnalyzers has been deprecated in favor of...: Hello Friends,I'm using vs2019 with .Net 5 and I'm getting CA0055 and CA0052 code analysis errorsEarlear I was using FxCopAnalyzer but now its depreciated I check but still not solve my issue Migrate from FxCop analyzers to .NET analyzerscsproj.cs here :And I'm getting this...
  5. Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.FxCopAnalyzers has been deprecated in favor of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6." STILL has not been...: " Failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6."If you search for these error reports, the systems Lenovo, but also others like Beelink, Dell .. hang after a chkdsk - it appears to be a conflict between USB / motherboard firmware timing in some cases, but...
  7. This has been going on for about 2 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This has been going on for about 2 hours.: It's stuck on 20% for about 2 hours. And what is this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-has-been-going-on-for-about-2-hours/4c76a954-4030-42c3-8ff5-546b08af52aa
  8. Error message 'this code has already been redeemed'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error message 'this code has already been redeemed': Hello, I just bought a Microsoft office pack and received a code to redeem and download the pack, however I'm receiving the message that this code has already been redeemed, Can you please help me address this issue so I can install the softwares? Many thanks! Emilie...
  9. Disk 6 has been surprise removed my PC has no Disk 6 and Flight Simulator 2020 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 6 has been surprise removed my PC has no Disk 6 and Flight Simulator 2020 crash: When playing Flight Simulator 2020, the following disk 6 error arises, immediately followed by Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing also. This should be impossible since my PC has no Disk 6, with the motherboard only supporting 5. 1st error Log Name: System...
  10. Deprecated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deprecated: Deprecated - please delete 36590