Windows 10: nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store)

Discus and support nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; doresc să deschidă o aplicație în Microsoft Store și nu se deschide (want to open an app in the Microsoft Store and it does not open) * Moved from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GABRIELSULU, Jan 26, 2019.

1. nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store)

doresc să deschidă o aplicație în Microsoft Store și nu se deschide

(want to open an app in the Microsoft Store and it does not open)

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

GABRIELSULU, Jan 26, 2019
  2. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Jan 26, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

Software giant Microsoft is looking for another spot that will make the company's products more widespread than ever. It plans to open a chain of own retail stores that will sell all Microsoft software product including Windows and other applications as well as personal compuetrs running Windows operating system, cellphones running Windows Mobile OS and last but not least the company's Xbox videogame console. Microsoft has also appointed David Porter, a former Wal-Mart Stores executive, to lead the new initiative through its way up. Porter spent 25 years at Wal-Mart Stores in roles of increasing responsibility and seniority in store operations, merchandising and information technology. In his last role at Wal-Mart, Porter was vice president and general merchandise manager of Entertainment, where he served as a strategic point of influence throughout the Wal-Mart business. Porter’s first day at Microsoft as corporate vice president of Retail Stores will be Feb. 16, 2009.
    "There are tremendous opportunities ahead for Microsoft to create a world-class shopping experience for our customers," Porter said. "I am excited about helping consumers make more informed decisions about their PC and software purchases, and we’ll share learnings from our stores with our existing retail and OEM partners that are critical to our success." That's all we know for now, key details around the new retail stores are still to be worked out. We'll keep you posted if anything new pops up.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jan 26, 2019
  4. nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store)

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store)

1. nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store) - Similar Threads - deschide microsoft store

2. Nu mai se deschide laptopul

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nu mai se deschide laptopul: Nu merge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nu-mai-se-deschide-laptopul/289b0f5c-bdc4-4814-8b35-598471b3629c
  3. Nu mai se deschide laptopul

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nu mai se deschide laptopul: Nu merge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nu-mai-se-deschide-laptopul/289b0f5c-bdc4-4814-8b35-598471b3629c
  4. Nu mai se deschide laptopul

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Store does not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not open: I couldn't get my Microsoft Store open. I try clicking it and it doesn't respond. What should I do? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-open/e32869bf-5bb4-47c5-86f3-127abe943779
  6. MIcrosoft store does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIcrosoft store does not open: I have had an issue with Microsoft store and it now does not open. I wish to down load apps to do and sticky notes as this is my primary business PC. How do i go about restoreing store and fixing the download issues which seemed to cause me so many issues Thanks in...
  7. Microsoft store does not opens.

Microsoft store does not opens.: On clicking the icon Microsoft store's window opens and closes after 3-4 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-does-not-opens/5bde6945-0638-48c8-b0fa-383b0890d8b6
  8. Microsoft Store does not open?

Microsoft Store does not open?: Today I bought a new laptop. After the first settings I wanted to open the Microsoft Store to disable the Windows 10 s mode. However, when opening the Microsoft Store it only says that the page cannot be loaded. I have already tried all the suggested solutions on the...
  9. Microsoft Store does not open

Microsoft Store does not open: Guys, my Microsoft store doesn't want to open and I've already tried all the methods to fix it. I currently have the s-mode and can't remove it if I can't get into microsoft store. I'm honestly starting to get frustrated, I don't have powershell to try to reinstall the app...
  10. nu se deschide microsoft store

nu se deschide microsoft store: doresc să deschidă o aplicație în Microsoft Store și nu se deschide * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nu-se-deschide-microsoft-store/cd1c0f27-d06f-4ab0-8b52-17ef84dc8277"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu se deschide microsoft store