Windows 10: Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 could not install in window 10

Discus and support Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 could not install in window 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just bought Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 but could not install in my win 10 pro laptop. Pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mohd azminmustapha, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 could not install in window 10

I just bought Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 but could not install in my win 10 pro laptop. Pls help

:)

mohd azminmustapha, Jun 24, 2020
  2. cfspl Win User

Nuance Power PDF Advanced not working in Windows 10

I had a similar problem with PDF converter 8.1 and Windows 10.

After a lot of troubles I uninstalled PDF8.1 then reinstalled it and it worked OK. Then I accepted Nuance Upgrades and it caused the same problems.

I have uninstalled PDF8.1, reinstalled it and I R E J E C T all Nuance offers to accept upgrades and it has worked fine for some months. I still have my 8.1PDF Install files and my PDF Serial Number.

The trick is to uninstall in control panel first (otherwise you will have problems) then re-install and to ensure that you reject any Nuance offers for any upgrade.

Nuance tried to tell me that 8.1 PDF Converter was incompatible with Win 10! Absolute Bull! Nuance MADE it incompatible with their upgrade. I call this FRAUD - but Hey!

I still have the base 8.1 Install files if anyone is interested, you will need a valid Nuance8.1 serial number though

cfspl, Jun 24, 2020
  3. cfspl Win User

This is a Nuance con, My PDF converter8.1 has worked fine with Windows 10 for over 1 year.

Recently is has been crashing with a "program" has stopped working message.

I rang nuance and they advise that PDF Converter 8.1 is not compatible with Windows 10.

The obvious question is why did it work for over 1 year and now it does not?

Sounds Like Nuance Black mail to me?

Anyone else have a comment here?

cfspl, Jun 24, 2020
  4. cfspl Win User

Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 could not install in window 10

I use PDF Pro 8.1 and Windows 10 for approx. 1 year NO problem, until recently I receive "stopped working" msg and the program closes.

I uninstalled PDF 8.1 and reinstalled it and it worked fine with Windows 10. (I have the original PDF 8.1 install file from 2013)

PDF then did an Office 2013 upgrade and PDF 8.1 reverted to "stopped working" msg and the program closes.

Again, I uninstalled PDF 8.1 and reinstalled it and it worked fine with Windows 10.

I veto'd the PDF 8.1 upgrade to anything including PDF Cloud connection and I have had zero problems since.

Obviously PDF 8.1 works OK with Windows 10.

Clearly Nuance has done something!!! NOT nice!! The words blackmail come to mind.

Nuance advised me by phone that PDF 8.1 is NOT compatible with Windows 10, however it worked fine on my computer for a year until a recent "Nuance" upgrade.

I am tired of software companies "forcing" users to upgrade.

Nuance did a similar thing from Windows 7 to Windows 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cfspl, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 could not install in window 10

1. Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 could not install in window 10 - Similar Threads - Nuance PDF Converter

2. PDF x converter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF x converter: Can’t open pdf x converter Just bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-x-converter/a211e831-3bdb-4f18-b0cf-62639ddcc6fb
  3. Nuance PDF Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuance PDF Pro 8: Nuance PDF Pro 8 will not allow me to highlight text on my windows 11 laptop is there a workaround? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuance-pdf-pro-8/68977828-40a5-48d1-904c-20cf310ada6b
  4. Nuance PDF Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuance PDF Pro 8: Nuance PDF Pro 8 will not allow me to highlight text on my windows 11 laptop is there a workaround? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuance-pdf-pro-8/68977828-40a5-48d1-904c-20cf310ada6b
  5. Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11?: Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-nuance-pdf-converter-pro-8-compatible-with/f3d953f2-80ea-4f35-a03a-779065ec215d
  6. Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11?

Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11?: Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-nuance-pdf-converter-pro-8-compatible-with/f3d953f2-80ea-4f35-a03a-779065ec215d
  7. Windows 8 converted to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 8 converted to Windows 10: Goo day, I have a computer which ran on Windows 8 till the free Windows 10 upgrade was available for download. I need to format my computer and need the Windows Product Key to reload the machine. My problem is that I do not have Windows 10 product key and if I reload it...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise: Hi All, Many of you ask question, is there any way to convert installed Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation toFull Version Windows 10 Enterprise without losing data? Support told me that this is not possible even with the valid key, and the only way is a clean installation....
  9. Nuance Power pdf - Document Properties window

Nuance Power pdf - Document Properties window: is there a way to have the "Document Properties" window (when you press Ctrl+D) to auto/default to opening to/with the "Initial View" tab selected? opposed to the "Description" tab selected....
  10. convert pdf to zip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert pdf to zip: convert pdf to zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-pdf-to-zip/b8e0d014-f3ab-4beb-b8bb-35dbb24c0ae4"