Windows 10: Nubee - lost Display option setting please help

Discus and support Nubee - lost Display option setting please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Have low vision and went to change settings in this piece of garbage Win10 Lenovo laptop (i7) >Control panel >Appearance and Personalization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SueBee3, Mar 3, 2019.

1. SueBee3 Win User

Nubee - lost Display option setting please help

Hello

Have low vision and went to change settings in this piece of garbage Win10 Lenovo laptop (i7)

>Control panel

>Appearance and Personalization

but no Display option. Would greatly appreciate. I need to change the font size and color and also the window "skins". Not finding info anywhere.

Also, not battery icon indicator. suggestions?

thank you!

:)

SueBee3, Mar 3, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Nubee - lost Display option setting please help

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Nubee - lost Display option setting please help

1. Nubee - lost Display option setting please help - Similar Threads - Nubee lost Display

2. Please help \ file lost doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help \ file lost doc: Hello I by mistake deleted one file doc from the desktop.I tried to recover it using three or four programs of recovery such as; stellar data, EaseUS data, recover my files, etc.. All these programs could not give me the file back ! But to tell you more details about the...
  3. I lost everything "PLEASE HELP"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I lost everything "PLEASE HELP": So recently I have been getting the BSOD like once a day. So I contacted Microsoft support and they told me to reset my computer... And i did through cloud reset, and by clicking the option "keep my files". Now there was a list that included "files" that will get deleted......
  4. Help with display settings

Help with display settings: [ATTACH] I was playing civ3 and when I quit the game my screen resolution was smaller. This happens sometimes but when I restart it goes back to its original size. But this time it did't. I restaret a few times, turned it off and on once, tried to change a few settings but...
  5. Help with display settings.

Help with display settings.: So, I'm trying to connect my laptop to my TV using an HDMI cable, but the scaling is wrong. On the TV some parts are cut off and I don't know how to fix it. Help would be appreciated. submitted by /u/EdgeFail [link] [comments]...
  6. Display settings please

Display settings please: I have a Surface Pro 7, it is my employers, I am on a network and they lock and disable a lot of features. I have 2 monitors 1080p connected via a splitter, one like this though not this exact one, I am linking to this one because they offer some troubleshooting advice. The...
  7. 1080p Not An Option in Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    1080p Not An Option in Display Settings: I have a laptop with a 4k display but because of all the pixels being rendered, it causes my battery life to be pretty bad. I want to scale down my laptop display to 1080p since 1080p is exactly 4 times fewer pixels than 4k and therefore looks the most natural. But for some...
  8. Display issues please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display issues please help: I have a 4k 28 inch (left)Display port and a 24 inch Hdmi 1080p(right). Windows thinks my right monitor is very small and it isn't what do i do? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost Power Options (clean install) Please help!: Hi. I updated from 8.1 to 10 and have lost all of my power options. The only one I have is "balanced". Is there any way I can enable "high performance"? Your help is appreciated! Joseph 11137
  10. LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LOST troubleshooting option, advanced settings: Ok, this is one of the reasons I REALLY hate Windows 10. When I go to the RECOVERY menu get to ADVANCED SETTINGS the only option is to RESTART NOW.......there is NO SUB-MENU to choose USB BOOT, NO CD BOOT, no option to boot into UEFI...ETC....how do I fix???? 28657