Windows 10: Nuclear Craft Mash-Up

Discus and support Nuclear Craft Mash-Up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got the Nuclear Craft Mash-Up and its under "My World Templates" but it still says i need to buy it yet i already have bought it. Does anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShadowDrak5, May 5, 2020.

1. Nuclear Craft Mash-Up

I got the Nuclear Craft Mash-Up and its under "My World Templates" but it still says i need to buy it yet i already have bought it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

ShadowDrak5, May 5, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

UK's latest nuclear fusion reactor could supply the grid with clean power by 2030

So how many steps towards nuclear powered cars is this?

cdawall, May 5, 2020
  3. Craft Artist 2

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in accessing
    punches and stencils in Craft Artist 2.

As we can see you have installed Craft Artist 2 professional onto your new Windows 10 PC. This particular version has the punches and stencils feature.

In this scenario, you can refer this article from the app publisher on

how to use stencils
    . Try reinstalling the application and check if you are able to use the feature.

We would also suggest you to post your query in app publisher

community forum
    for further investigation on the issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 5, 2020
  4. GillCash Win User

Nuclear Craft Mash-Up

Serif Craft Artist

I have used Serif Craft artist for many years on my laptop and on Windows 10 without a problem until today when I couldn't open it. Can you please tell me if windows 10 has been updated to cause problems with opening Craft Artist as I need it for my work.

GillCash, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Nuclear Craft Mash-Up

1. Nuclear Craft Mash-Up - Similar Threads - Nuclear Craft Mash

2. Achat mash up pack minecraft... Help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achat mash up pack minecraft... Help !: Bonjour,J'ai récemment fait l'achat d'un mash up pack minecraft pour la Switch. Sauf qu'au moment de vouloir l'utiliser, ça ne fonctionne pas... Après avoir bien relu toutes les petites lignes, il faut la version Minecraft Switch édition 2017 pour que ça fonctionne. Sauf que...
  3. Achat mash up pack minecraft... Help !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Achat mash up pack minecraft... Help !: Bonjour,J'ai récemment fait l'achat d'un mash up pack minecraft pour la Switch. Sauf qu'au moment de vouloir l'utiliser, ça ne fonctionne pas... Après avoir bien relu toutes les petites lignes, il faut la version Minecraft Switch édition 2017 pour que ça fonctionne. Sauf que...
  4. mine craft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mine craft: need to get in touch with mine craft or mahjong directly logged in with micro sort account says got to buy game to play even thought been playing for eleven years and got proof that i brought the game not able to play since migrating...
  5. mine craft

mine craft: need to get in touch with mine craft or mahjong directly logged in with micro sort account says got to buy game to play even thought been playing for eleven years and got proof that i brought the game not able to play since migrating...
  6. probleme avec un pack mash up minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probleme avec un pack mash up minecraft: Bonjour ! J'ai acheté le pack mash up "Mythologie chinoise" sur Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition et récemment en voulant retourner sur ce monde sur mon pc avec Minecraft Bedrock je vois qu'il me propose à nouveau de l'acheter. Pourtant sur le Minecraft Bedrock de ma Switch...
  7. Mine craft app

Mine craft app: Hello, I have the minecraft app on my ipod and would like to have it on my ipad also. Is it possible to do this and, if so, how can I do it? Any help would be very much appreciated....
  8. Nuclear throne freezes up, unresponsive without an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuclear throne freezes up, unresponsive without an error message: My game, nuclear throne keeps freezing in the middle of gameplay without an error message. It happens during random times. So far i haven't been able to find a single solution for this problem. I click "wait for program to respond" and it still doesn't work. It only started...
  9. Serif Craft Artist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Serif Craft Artist: I have used Serif Craft artist for many years on my laptop and on Windows 10 without a problem until today when I couldn't open it. Can you please tell me if windows 10 has been updated to cause problems with opening Craft Artist as I need it for my work....
  10. Craft Artist 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Craft Artist 2: I have downloaded Craft Artist 2 professional onto my new computer (windows 10) but am unable to access punches and stencils, please how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/craft-artist-2/f1ef1031-8d0c-4a52-8520-2361056f62c3