Windows 10: Nuclear Throne game crashes without an error message

Discus and support Nuclear Throne game crashes without an error message in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; kind of related to the last post i did but so far absolutely nobody has been able to help me with this issue. I want to play this game so bad but yet i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BitbatAtSchool, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Nuclear Throne game crashes without an error message

kind of related to the last post i did but so far absolutely nobody has been able to help me with this issue. I want to play this game so bad but yet i can't even without crashing.

"My game, nuclear throne keeps freezing in the middle of gameplay without an error message. It happens during random times. So far i haven't been able to find a single solution for this problem. I click "wait for program to respond" and it still doesn't work.

It only started happening yesterday and i'm not sure how to down grade it since it is a prebuilt and i'm afraid that will [mess] up something. I also tried earlier versions like update 91 but that still doesn't help."

I tried doing system restore and it responded with critical process died. I did factory reset and the issue still persists, what can i do beyond this point?

:)

BitbatAtSchool, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Bitbat Win User

Nuclear throne freezes up, unresponsive without an error message

My game, nuclear throne keeps freezing in the middle of gameplay without an error message. It happens during random times. So far i haven't been able to find a single solution for this problem. I click "wait for program to respond" and it still doesn't work.

It only started happening yesterday and i'm not sure how to down grade it since it is a prebuilt and i'm afraid that will [mess] up something. I also tried earlier versions like update 91 but that still doesn't help.

My windows version is 1909 windows 10 home.

Bitbat, Jul 2, 2020
  3. A Guy Win User
  4. Nuclear Throne game crashes without an error message

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Nuclear Throne game crashes without an error message

1. Nuclear Throne game crashes without an error message - Similar Threads - Nuclear Throne game

2. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  3. Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant Crashing Mid game without any error message: before reseting my pc, valorant was running smoothly but due to some issues i had to reset the pc. After reseting it has been crashing mid game, that too without any error or specific message. The game just simple closes which is weird beacuse generally there isusually some...
  4. Computer crashes without error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes without error message: My nephew's computer built by my son recently began crashing unexpectedly when he runs graphics heavy games. It doesn't reboot, the power button doesn't work...you pretty much have to turn the power off at the switch on the back, turn it on and then hit the power button. When...
  5. Computer crashes without error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes without error message: My nephew's computer built by my son recently began crashing unexpectedly when he runs graphics heavy games. It doesn't reboot, the power button doesn't work...you pretty much have to turn the power off at the switch on the back, turn it on and then hit the power button. When...
  6. Computer crashes without error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. All my games crash without error message to the desktop?

All my games crash without error message to the desktop?: I give up now, no matter what game I try to play, I get thrown back to the desktop after a certain time without giving me even a hint why. I have now reinstalled Windows 3 times, tried different games & reinstalled several times, run CCcleaner, but it doesn't work. Event...
  8. Nuclear throne freezes up, unresponsive without an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuclear throne freezes up, unresponsive without an error message: My game, nuclear throne keeps freezing in the middle of gameplay without an error message. It happens during random times. So far i haven't been able to find a single solution for this problem. I click "wait for program to respond" and it still doesn't work. It only started...
  9. Games crashing without error

Games crashing without error: Hello Not really sure where to start, but basically games run fine, all of a sudden they freeze for a second and crash without any error message. At first I thought it was an unstable overclock, but turning settings back to stock left me with same results. Then I thought it...
  10. Game crash without error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game crash without error: I recently find my games crashing straight to the desktop. After running the game about 10-15 mins, the game just suddenly closed without giving me any error message. I never experiencing this kind of issue before. But this seems to be happened after the most recent update...