Windows 10: Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection

Discus and support Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had a subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Premium for years and play with xbox live account. In the last few weeks I have been inundated with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ruddavch2009, May 12, 2020.

1. Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection

I have had a subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Premium for years and play with xbox live account. In the last few weeks I have been inundated with ads which are difficult to remove. It is making trying to play on my paid subscription hardly worth the trouble. How can I stop these ads

:)

Ruddavch2009, May 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, May 12, 2020
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi,

In playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10, you have to use your Xbox Profile which is automatically created once you sign in to the Xbox App.

If you prefer to play the Ad-free version of the game, you need to upgrade the game to a Premium version. In this version, you will have an option to play with your friends online.

To upgrade, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game, and then click the Menu button on the upper left corner of the screen.
    • Select Upgrade to Premium.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Loraine Mon, May 12, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection

Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It is very unusual that even after purchasing the Premium edition, you are still receiving advertisements. I understand how difficult it becomes to play game when advertisement pops-up.

However, we do have a dedicated forum for Microsoft Solitaire Collection, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Causal Games Community, where you will find support
    professionals to address your query.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection

1. Nuisance ads on Microsoft Premium Collection - Similar Threads - Nuisance ads Microsoft

2. Premium Microsoft Mahjong Collection still shows ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Premium Microsoft Mahjong Collection still shows ads: I renewed my Premium edition on for Microsoft Mahjong which is supposed to stop advertisements. I start my game and its still showing advertisements and its asking me to upgrade which I did when I renewed! HELP.... I'm paying for something and I'm not happy. I would...
  3. Solitaire Premium Collection still shows Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium Collection still shows Ads: I have a paid three days ago subscription for MS Solitaire Collection Premium, but it's still showing ads. What do I need to do to suppress them?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Status: I am supposed to have premium status for Microsoft solitaire until 25 Dec 2020. I'm getting ads and requests to subscribe for premium service. This happened once before and a Microsoft Tech guy fixed it. I have seen this same problem posted in the past and have already...
  5. I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.: After paying for premium game, it worked for a while but now getting ads again. I have uninstalled the microsoft solitaire collection and then reinstalled. I made sure I am signed in. I have checked the forums for windows and xbox and get no help. How do I get rid of the ads?...
  6. Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working: Hi I have finally figured out that I am not the only person experiencing problems with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I already posted asking if people were having the same problem as me. I paid a renewal of my ad free service on this app and I am getting ads....
  7. Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads: I bought Premium edition on for the Microsoft Solitaire receipt which is supposed to stop advertisements. I can only get this on two events Solitaire world tour and daily challenge, the other games crosswords, mahjong and word games are still showing advertisements which...
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection: I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...