Windows 10: Null

Discus and support Null in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; NullNullNullNullNullNullNullNullNull https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/null/93a46ca9-7b66-472c-ae29-42f06a443709 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Majid Darab, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Null

NullNullNullNullNullNullNullNullNull

:)

Majid Darab, Jun 19, 2022

2. Imaging, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Photosmart - Error 0x80070490 • - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series - Error 0x8024200b "

Updates are available.

• Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series.

• Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Photosmart 7520 series.

When activated for update for the above messages as displayed; I am getting these following error messages:

" There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

• Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Photosmart 7520 series -
      Error 0x80070490
    • Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series - Error 0x8024200b
      "

prasadbommakanty, Jun 19, 2022
  3. How does one run a "Null service"? (missing /dev/null)

Tried it. Even with null as a file and folder. Gave full permissions. No change. Some had suggested creating it under Program Files/Git as well. Also no change.

YanisLukes, Jun 19, 2022
  4. Oliver_FF Win User

Null

ie error null?

null is just a technical term meaning 0, empty or not initialized...

Oliver_FF, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

Null

1. Null - Similar Threads - Null

2. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  3. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  4. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When im trying to login it always says “do you want to download ouath” or “null” is this a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When im trying to login it always says “do you want to download ouath” or “null” is this a...: I’m just wondering whether this is dangerous as every time i try to logjn to Minecraft this shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-trying-to-login-it-always-says-do-you-want/ec346745-28b3-481e-9447-2b40e8aa4ea4
  6. When im trying to login it always says “do you want to download ouath” or “null” is this a...

When im trying to login it always says “do you want to download ouath” or “null” is this a...: I’m just wondering whether this is dangerous as every time i try to logjn to Minecraft this shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-trying-to-login-it-always-says-do-you-want/ec346745-28b3-481e-9447-2b40e8aa4ea4
  7. INetwork::SetCategory NetworkCategory.Public ; 'A null reference pointer was passed....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INetwork::SetCategory NetworkCategory.Public ; 'A null reference pointer was passed....: I'm trying to set network category using C# network.SetCategory NetworkCategory.Public ; Code adapted from Microsoft WindowsAPICodePackExample codepublic enum NetworkCategory {...
  8. INetwork::SetCategory NetworkCategory.Public ; 'A null reference pointer was passed....

INetwork::SetCategory NetworkCategory.Public ; 'A null reference pointer was passed....: I'm trying to set network category using C# network.SetCategory NetworkCategory.Public ; Code adapted from Microsoft WindowsAPICodePackExample codepublic enum NetworkCategory {...
  9. HttpContext.Current.Session is null which inturn causing issues in my web application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HttpContext.Current.Session is null which inturn causing issues in my web application: I set up web application in my laptop and configure sessionstate as InProc but fail to create new HttpSessionStateWrapperHttpContext.Current.Session which is throwing HttpContext.Current.Session can not be null when I debug in Visual Studio 2019....
  10. HttpContext.Current.Session is null which inturn causing issues in my web application

HttpContext.Current.Session is null which inturn causing issues in my web application: I set up web application in my laptop and configure sessionstate as InProc but fail to create new HttpSessionStateWrapperHttpContext.Current.Session which is throwing HttpContext.Current.Session can not be null when I debug in Visual Studio 2019....