Windows 10: number button not working

Discus and support number button not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; in my keyboard 1 num button is not working and i am using it through numpad but i am not able to use exclamatory mark button which is accessed by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ark4an9, Jun 23, 2024.

1. ark4an9 Win User

number button not working

in my keyboard 1 num button is not working and i am using it through numpad but i am not able to use exclamatory mark button which is accessed by pressing shift button. The number is working when i my laptop is in sleep mode or when i start my laptop it starts typing on its own and when i try to use it it is not working .so can someone help me troubleshoot this problem and i tried by updating my driver .

:)

ark4an9, Jun 23, 2024

2. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 23, 2024
  4. number button not working

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

number button not working

1. number button not working - Similar Threads - number button working

2. number button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    number button not working: in my keyboard 1 num button is not working and i am using it through numpad but i am not able to use exclamatory mark button which is accessed by pressing shift button. The number is working when i my laptop is in sleep mode or when i start my laptop it starts typing on its...
  3. Number keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number keys not working: I have a sumsung laptop and everything was working fine yesterday. Today, certain number keys and the caps lock are disabled. I have checked the drives and settings and everything seems correct....
  4. Number keys not working

Number keys not working: I have a sumsung laptop and everything was working fine yesterday. Today, certain number keys and the caps lock are disabled. I have checked the drives and settings and everything seems correct....
  5. start button, search button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start button, search button not working: I updated to the most recent version of windows a couple days back, once my system booted up again the whole task bar vanished it was there but completely blank i resolved the issue by going through command prompt and deleting some of the newest updates. But after that the...
  6. start button, search button not working

start button, search button not working: I updated to the most recent version of windows a couple days back, once my system booted up again the whole task bar vanished it was there but completely blank i resolved the issue by going through command prompt and deleting some of the newest updates. But after that the...
  7. Number Pad Functioning as Navigation Buttons

Number Pad Functioning as Navigation Buttons: When I linked my Galaxy to my PC for screen sharing it worked perfectly except that the number pad is using the numbers as arrows to move the cursor instead of typing the number itself 4 moves left, 6 moves right, 8 is up and 2 is down. How do I correct this? I couldn't find...
  8. start button not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    start button not working: start button stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working/8227ba9a-2479-489f-b5bb-9d7c5237bb7a
  9. Numbers not working in Office

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Numbers not working in Office: Hi, When I type numbers in my internet browser's address bar: the numbers work / appear in the address bar When I want to work in Excel/Word they dont they are "invisible" ie: the cursor moves to the right when I type but they do not appear on screen I even tried to...
  10. Numbers on keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numbers on keyboard not working: Since yesterday my keyboard was not working properly, as in upon pressing the shift key, the symbols would not appear. I tried to fix this by using windows recovery, to no avail, these issues appeared as seen in the reliability window. And furthermore, I can only use numbers...