Windows 10: Number format

Discus and support Number format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When needs to change number format to context in windows 10 , it doesn't appear in control panel > region > format > additional setting ? where can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JihanM.Soliman, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Number format

When needs to change number format to context in windows 10 , it doesn't appear in control panel > region > format > additional setting ?

where can I fined it ?

do I have a problem with windows installation or set up?

:)

JihanM.Soliman, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Dec 3, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Number format

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

By default, the Currency format is set as English numbers. However, you can change the Currency format to Arabic numbers using the drop downs. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type control and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Region.
    4. Click on Additional settings and click on
      Currency tab.
    5. Now, click on the drop down for Positive currency format and change it as per your requirement. Follow the same for
      Negative currency format.
    6. Once done, click on OK(Twice).

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Number format

1. Number format - Similar Threads - Number format

2. Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...: Two Toshiba external hard drives were bought at same time and formatted at same time.Ran CMD.one has mu USER ID and the other does not when I ran this. I just noticed it. One has 181GB free and the other is 423GB free. Settings are the same for hidden files, etc. Absolutely...
  3. Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...: Two Toshiba external hard drives were bought at same time and formatted at same time.Ran CMD.one has mu USER ID and the other does not when I ran this. I just noticed it. One has 181GB free and the other is 423GB free. Settings are the same for hidden files, etc. Absolutely...
  4. Why is my two hard drives with different numbers but are formatted the same. Huge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why numbers in settings displayed in a weird format?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why numbers in settings displayed in a weird format?: Does any body have an explanation for why numbers in settings displayed in this % weird format? And how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-numbers-in-settings-displayed-in-a-weird/385c6f8c-4ce9-4547-a836-ba49cf9097b5
  6. Why numbers in settings displayed in a weird format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why numbers in settings displayed in a weird format?: Does any body have an explanation for why numbers in settings displayed in this % weird format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-numbers-in-settings-displayed-in-a-weird/385c6f8c-4ce9-4547-a836-ba49cf9097b5
  7. Why numbers in settings displayed in a weird format?

Why numbers in settings displayed in a weird format?: Does any body have an explanation for why numbers in settings displayed in this % weird format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-numbers-in-settings-displayed-in-a-weird/385c6f8c-4ce9-4547-a836-ba49cf9097b5
  8. Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro and I have several files in my Pictures and Documents folders that I've numbered according to category. I wanted to know if it's possible to change the numbers from number to 00number format. Or does this functionality even exist in Windows 10?I...
  9. Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?

Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro and I have several files in my Pictures and Documents folders that I've numbered according to category. I wanted to know if it's possible to change the numbers from number to 00number format. Or does this functionality even exist in Windows 10?I...
  10. Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?

in Windows 10 Customization