Windows 10: Number lock on and off sign blurs

Discus and support Number lock on and off sign blurs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,All of sudden, the on and off sign of the Number Lock toggle key shows blurry images. Please see the attached image and let me know what it could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joosujin, May 21, 2022.

1. Joosujin Win User

Number lock on and off sign blurs

Hello,All of sudden, the on and off sign of the Number Lock toggle key shows blurry images. Please see the attached image and let me know what it could potentially cause this. This is Windows 11 on LG Gram 17 2021 model. Thank you.

:)

Joosujin, May 21, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Can not access computer. Blurred Sign in screen.

@clemenzina
    How to disable Sign-in screen acrylic (blur) background on Windows 10 May 2019 Update | Windows Central
    - that's what you're referring to, I believe- the background to the login screen, rather than the lock screen- but should not affect the ability to log on.

That said, if tahalodhi16 is having trouble logging on, but not otherwise, it's worth trying what you suggest.
    The article I've quoted also gives the registry details, so that could be done in Safe Mode if it's easy to access that in this situation.

Clarification is needed else we are simply guessing.

dalchina, May 21, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Lock screen picture blurs...

Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

Edwin, May 21, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, May 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Number lock on and off sign blurs - Similar Threads - Number lock off

2. Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.: Made attempts to toggle on / off the Number Lock to type numbers, but will not toggle back. I can only use it as arrows. Even tried the on-screen keyboard option to toggle but no success....
  3. Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.: Made attempts to toggle on / off the Number Lock to type numbers, but will not toggle back. I can only use it as arrows. Even tried the on-screen keyboard option to toggle but no success....
  4. Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Number lock on and off sign blurs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number lock on and off sign blurs: Hello,All of sudden, the on and off sign of the Number Lock toggle key shows blurry images. Please see the attached image and let me know what it could potentially cause this. This is Windows 11 on LG Gram 17 2021 model. Thank you....
  6. Lock Screen Blurred when signing in.

Lock Screen Blurred when signing in.: This has happened since update of Windows 10 back in October 2019. I don't like it would like a clear picture. Can this be corrected ? I am sure I am not the only one that does not find it acceptable. Await an answer....
  7. Lock screen picture blurs...

Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  8. Lock screen picture blurs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  9. Lock screen image is blurred

Lock screen image is blurred: I've noticed an unwanted change on the lock screen since updating to 1903, this is on both my desktop (Home) and laptop (Pro) while the sign on box is up, the lock screen image is blurred to the point of being unrecognizable. The desktop is set to sign on automatically so...
  10. Numbers lock off when restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Numbers lock off when restarting: After upgrading my Windows 8.1 system to to Windows10 , when I restart or turn on my computer the numbers lock key is not turned on. This may sound trivial, but if I forget about it, my passwords won't work because many of the passwords contain numbers. Is there a way for me...