Windows 10: Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem

Discus and support Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since building my PC back in February, I have been getting random BSODs which for the life of me I can't figure out. I've tried all the usual stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by teh0wner, Jun 20, 2019.

1. teh0wner Win User

Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem

Since building my PC back in February, I have been getting random BSODs which for the life of me I can't figure out. I've tried all the usual stuff (upgrade firmwars, drivers, memtests, you name it) but still can't get to the bottom of it. I even had my RAM replaced (as I thought that was the issue) but BSODs still happen with my new RAM.

You can find my System Information (.nfo) here.
    Full Specifications here.
    You can find a multitude of dumps here. The last one dump (061819), is with Drive Verifier ON.
    V2 Collector Logs here.

All help is appreciated. I'm clutching at straws here.

Edit: I've just updated to Windows 10 to 1903, see if that makes any difference.

:)

teh0wner, Jun 20, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem :)

cplpro, Jun 20, 2019
  3. trickson Win User
    7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Jun 20, 2019
  4. wbdeejay Win User

N73 don´t show the contactname, only the number.

My N73 started displaying numbers only (no name) for some incoming calls for which I'm certain there was only one contact listing. It also sometimes displayed the number with the country code 614nnnnnnnn and sometimes not 04nnnnnnnn for the same caller
    on the same network. So I tried to save the different number under the same contact name (the suggested option) but that has not helped and from what I read here may make it worse.

But I maintain that the phone was already having those problems before.

I will try sifting through the contact details and removing any duplicate numbers.

Any suggestions on a permanent solution?

wbdeejay, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Number of different BSODs - Can't figure for the problem - Similar Threads - Number different BSODs

2. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is: I keep getting BSOD's and crash sometimes 2 times in one day or weeks. I use it primarily for gaming have removed overclock and disabled XMPI have about 5 minidump files I can analyze and postIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely...
  3. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is: I keep getting BSOD's and crash sometimes 2 times in one day or weeks. I use it primarily for gaming have removed overclock and disabled XMPI have about 5 minidump files I can analyze and postIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely...
  4. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause: Hi I often get errors on a cold startup such as: Critical process diedSystem service exceptionPage fault in non paged area Memory mngmnt etc. Then after I reboot, generally the error goes away and sometimes I have to use the disk checker to clear up any ssd corruption before...
  6. BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause: Hi I often get errors on a cold startup such as: Critical process diedSystem service exceptionPage fault in non paged area Memory mngmnt etc. Then after I reboot, generally the error goes away and sometimes I have to use the disk checker to clear up any ssd corruption before...
  7. BSoD on boot- can't figure out cause

8. Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD

Can't figure out what's causing this BSOD: Can someone help me figure out what's causing this BSOD? It's Win 10 Pro (1909). I've made sure the drivers and BIOS are up to date already and ran sfc /scannow that did repair some errors. ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location...
  9. Problem with two different BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with two different BSODs: hey there, I just recently bought a used computer Lenovo Legion Model: 80WK00F9US from amazon, and from the first time I turned it on, before finishing setting up windows, I ran into a BSOD. Since then I managed to finish install windows. The two different texts I get at the...
  10. BSOD Frequently with a Number of Different Causes

BSOD Frequently with a Number of Different Causes: I moved my desktop to Windows 10 Ocotober 2015 and all was fine until about 2 or 3 weeks ago, After a Windows update the OS started to behave unpredictably and get BSODs every 5 or 10 minutes for dufferent reasons OAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...