Windows 10: Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro

Discus and support Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there, So far I've obtained 2 windows 10 pro from my win8pro free upgrade and bought 1 more win10 pro cd key where in the account info can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DecatoAten, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro

Hi there,

So far I've obtained 2 windows 10 pro from my win8pro free upgrade

and bought 1 more win10 pro cd key

where in the account info can I see how many license do I own

:)

DecatoAten, Nov 9, 2018
  2. MaxMl123 Win User

Two digital entitlements/licenses (Home + Pro) for one machine?

Hi,

is it possible to create *two* Windows 10 digital entitlements/licenses (1 x Home/Core, 1 x Pro) for one device?

The reason is I have 2 rather weak (Atom-class) machines (1 2-in-1 tablet/notebook, 1 mini-PC) with Win 10 Home on them (upgraded from the stock 8.1 with the free upgrade, so no original Win 10 Home), and 2 spare Win 7 Pro retail licenses that I'd like to change
    into Win 10 Pro licenses for free at the last minute.

So the plan is to put the 7 Pro licenses on those 2 devices, upgrade to 10 Pro and link them to my MS account, and after I got better hardware, move them to the new hardware (being retail licenses, they should be transferable). However, returning the old devices
    to Win 10 Home then would require the Win 10 home entitlements/licenses still intact despite having had Pro installed in the interim.

Is this possible? Or can there be only one (Home *or* Pro) digital entitlement/license for one device?

Even a lot of searching on the web didn't give me any valid answers for this question.

MaxMl123, Nov 9, 2018
  3. What happens to the OEM digital entitlement of Windows 10 Home when you switch to Pro?

I recently bought a Dell laptop with an OEM digital entitlement to Windows 10 Home. I'd like to activate Windows 10 Pro* on it but I do not want to do that and waste the Windows 10 Home digital entitlement if it means losing the OEM digital entitlement to
    Windows 10 Home.

Q. When I activate Windows 10 Pro, will the OEM digital entitlement to Windows 10 Home that's currently attached to the Dell disappear?

Or, will my laptop now have that OEM Windows 10 Home digital entitlement and a Windows 10 Pro license, likely tracked through my Microsoft Hotmail account?

I ask this question because I don't want to waste the Windows 10 Home license. Someday I will likely want to sell my laptop, and, for resale purposes there's little difference between Windows 10 Home and Pro so I'd rather be able to take the Windows 10 Pro
    license with me to a new device and reactivate the OEM Windows 10 Home license.

*To be specific, I've taken my old laptop's SSD and dropped it in my new laptop. Now the Windows 10 Pro on it is not activated because the digital entitlement for the laptop is for Windows 10 Home.

Potentilla fruticosa, Nov 9, 2018
  4. EvantoAdi Win User

Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro

Query about digital license (digital entitlement) and Windows 10 Activation

Old title: Windows 10 Activation

Hello. Can I insert my digital license (digital entitlement) of Windows 10 to the new Windows 10.iso? Perform fresh install with Windows 10.iso (DVD), without Windows 7 and Windows 8. Can I insert the digital license to activate it? Or it's can't?

Thanks

EvantoAdi, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro

1. Number of digital license entitlement for windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Number digital license

2. Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license: Hi,I have a Win10 system with is licensed with a digital entitlement license which I need to re-install Windows 10 on exactly the same system - I'm not trying to transfer to a new machineAccording to this article If you have a digital license for your device, you can...
  3. Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license: Hi,I have a Win10 system with is licensed with a digital entitlement license which I need to re-install Windows 10 on exactly the same system - I'm not trying to transfer to a new machineAccording to this article If you have a digital license for your device, you can...
  4. Re-activating a Win10 digital entitlement license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. loading 10 Pro under digital entitlement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    loading 10 Pro under digital entitlement: I have windows 10 Pro under digital entitlement on an old computer. I would like to install windows on my new computer and new drive now. How do I do that. I don't have a disk...
  6. No digital entitlement

No digital entitlement: I upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home successfully. It shows windows is activated, but there is no message stating digital entitlement. Windows is working fine and updating, but if I need to do a clean install in the future, can this cause any problem, as I...
  7. Windows 10 Home no digital license / entitlement on cloned disk?

Windows 10 Home no digital license / entitlement on cloned disk?: I'm sure I read, and have previously tested a couple of times, that your license remained active if you changed hard drives. What I done a while ago is saved an image of an activated Win 10 Home install on ssd (by clean installing Win 10 from USB (Media Creation Tool)...
  8. Digital entitlement

Digital entitlement: Had an odd thing happen. I had to replace my motherboard(Asus to Asrock) and do a clean install of Win 10 Pro. I have a retail copy of 10 pro but I never entered my licence number as requested during install, when I got the update and security screen/activation I was...
  9. Restoring Digital Entitlement

Restoring Digital Entitlement: Bought Windows 10 Pro from an authorized dealer and successfully installed then activated Windows 10 on a standalone PC with the Activation key that came with the CD. With that same CD I installed Windows 10 on a Laptop I had as well, (an additional machine). Could not...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Digital Entitlement - Can i keep it?

Windows 10 Pro Digital Entitlement - Can i keep it?: I've been using Windows 10 ever since the first preview came out, as an Insider. As a result, now my computer has a Digital Entitlement to run Windows 10 Pro. It's permanently activated. So if i ever decide to get off the Insider Program, can i keep the Pro license? Or is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how many windows 10 entitlement licenses do i have

2. How many licenses do I have with Windows 10 Pro

3. upgrade win 10 from home to pro with win8pro pc

4. digital license or digital entitlement,
  5. how many licenses for windows 10 pro,
  6. how many digital licenses do i have for windows insider