Windows 10: Number of issues with features

Discus and support Number of issues with features in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a few issues that I cannot resolve. When I try to screenshot a certain area of the screen by doing Win+SHIFT+S and selecting an area, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jkim545, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Number of issues with features

I have a few issues that I cannot resolve.

1. When I try to screenshot a certain area of the screen by doing Win+SHIFT+S and selecting an area, the image that should be opened up in a new window never appears. Moreover, when I try to do that shortcut again, it doesn't work unless I restart the computer.
    2. When I click on the bottom right feature (to the right of the date and time), the side window appears and then disappears automatically.
    3. When I try to change the lock screen background to the "Windows spotlight," the screen gets stuck on a loading screen, and it never works. As a result, the lock screen is set to a default permanent Windows image.
    submitted by /u/jkim545
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jkim545, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Number of issues with features

Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Number of issues with features

1. Number of issues with features - Similar Threads - Number issues features

2. Number "1" key issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Number "1" key issues.: The number "1" won't work but using "!" seems to be no problem. Not sure what happened, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-1-key-issues/1c283951-54d5-473b-99d2-e72aab815e51
  3. Number "1" key issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number "1" key issues.: The number "1" won't work but using "!" seems to be no problem. Not sure what happened, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-1-key-issues/1c283951-54d5-473b-99d2-e72aab815e51
  4. Windows Features issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Features issues: I'm having issues with my windows features. When I open Windows Features there are duplicate features. I'm installing Ubuntu on my computer and I need to enable Windows Subsystem for Linux. I wasn't having issues until yesterday when I went to run Ubuntu and I was prompted...
  5. Window's Features issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window's Features issues: So recently I was looking into Virtual Machines for Windows, after researching awhile I came to a point that windows did indeed have a Virtual Machine inside the system but you had to install a windows feature to use it. Hyper-V as they called it. So I went into the settings...
  6. Feature Update 1903 failed a number of times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update 1903 failed a number of times: Hi to all, Feature update 1903 has failed repeatedly for months. I've looked at a number of threads on this forum, and tried a number of suggestions, unsuccessfully. If I check for updates, it tries to work on a 1903 update. Disk goes to 100%, and it VERY slowly updates...
  7. Feature Update 1903 failed a number of times

Feature Update 1903 failed a number of times: OK, I've been looking into this problem on and off for a while now, and decided I need some advice. Standard HP desktop, Win10, all updates previously successfull. Symptom. On any restart/reboot, the system stays doesnt hang on the blue screen for many minutes yesterday...
  8. Issues with PIN number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with PIN number: Hello everyone. I used to have a Microsoft phone which I don't have anymore. I am trying to log in with my hotmail account to office 365 but it keeps asking me for the PIN. I don't remember the PIN and the instructions given when I select I forgot my PIN are useless as I...
  9. Pin number issue.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin number issue.: Hi all, I have bought a new computer with Win 10 already installed. When I turn off the computer and then turn it back on, the computer will not let me log in with my pin number. It says something about the pin number being disabled. I can log in using my...
  10. The issue with feature updates

The issue with feature updates: Hey everyone, first of all, this is gonna be a bit of a rant, so if you don't care about the opinion of a random guy on the internet, feel free to leave at any point. Also, I might not be fully up to date, since I'm using a Windows Version from a year ago; the reason for...