Windows 10: Number of notifications in Windows 10 - 20?

Discus and support Number of notifications in Windows 10 - 20? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think this number is too low. Much to low. In my case it fills up in less than 20-30 minutes, and I don't have many applications enabled to send... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _JackD_, Nov 11, 2018.

1. _JackD_ Win User

Number of notifications in Windows 10 - 20?

I think this number is too low. Much to low. In my case it fills up in less than 20-30 minutes, and I don't have many applications enabled to send notifications to the desktop. I don't really understand, why is this limit so low.

:)

_JackD_, Nov 11, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Taskbar number display of new notifications

Hi Martin,

To isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • What application did you download for the display number?
    Meanwhile, follow these troubleshooting steps to turn on the setting of
    Notifications & actions:

• Click the Start Menu, and then click Settings.
    • Under Settings, click System and then hit
      Notifications & actions.
    • You can now turn on the items under Notifications.
    We also suggest you to perform a clean boot.
    A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Number of notifications in Windows 10 - 20? - Similar Threads - Number notifications

2. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...
  3. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?: I installed Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 along with Servicing stack 10.0.19041.3745. Afterwards, the number of icons allowed in the taskbar by the clock in the lower right the Notification area is limited to three. After uninstalling KB5033372, the number of icons...
  4. Windows 10 Security Update KB5033372 limits number of icons in Notification area?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Email App Not Showing Badge Number Notification For Gmail. Does anyone know who to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Email App Not Showing Badge Number Notification For Gmail. Does anyone know who to...: I seen couple of similar questions asked, but no one has given a definite solution. I've restarted, and reinstalled the app, still doesn't work. Basically the badge shows number of new emails for other email accounts I have, except gmail....
  6. Windows Email App Not Showing Badge Number Notification For Gmail. Does anyone know who to...

Windows Email App Not Showing Badge Number Notification For Gmail. Does anyone know who to...: I seen couple of similar questions asked, but no one has given a definite solution. I've restarted, and reinstalled the app, still doesn't work. Basically the badge shows number of new emails for other email accounts I have, except gmail....
  7. INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF "PROTECTED MEMORY ACCESS BLOCKED" NOTIFICATIONS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    INCREASE IN THE NUMBER OF "PROTECTED MEMORY ACCESS BLOCKED" NOTIFICATIONS: I have recently noticed a significant increase in the notifications mentioned above. Just poking around, I found that the protected folder's list had some shared folders that most applications use. I am not sure why these folders were suddenly added to this list.Is it okay to...
  8. How can I use the weather widget without getting shown red numbers as notifications for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I use the weather widget without getting shown red numbers as notifications for...: I want to use the weather widget seen next to the start menu. But I want to disable the news notifications that show up on top of this widget. Is this possible?...
  9. How can I use the weather widget without getting shown red numbers as notifications for...

How can I use the weather widget without getting shown red numbers as notifications for...: I want to use the weather widget seen next to the start menu. But I want to disable the news notifications that show up on top of this widget. Is this possible?...
  10. notification number on chrome thumbnail won't stop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    notification number on chrome thumbnail won't stop: I am getting numbers on a thumbnail on my homepage. I went into settings which already said "block all" and created an extra separate block all for this website. It didn't help. I iwent to privacy, security, what sites can do, etc. I followed the instructions. no use.This may...