Windows 10: number of screens windows 11 home can connect to

Discus and support number of screens windows 11 home can connect to in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was wondering if anyone knew a way i could extend not duplicate from my laptop windows 11 home to 2 external screens i have an hdmi running between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Piet Oosthuizen, Sep 19, 2022.

1. number of screens windows 11 home can connect to

i was wondering if anyone knew a way i could extend not duplicate from my laptop windows 11 home to 2 external screens i have an hdmi running between my primary external monitor and an hdmi to usbc cable for my secondary external but my laptop isn't registering the secondary external regardless of type of adapter or cable

:)

Piet Oosthuizen, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 19, 2022
  4. number of screens windows 11 home can connect to

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

number of screens windows 11 home can connect to

1. number of screens windows 11 home can connect to - Similar Threads - number screens home

2. Can you provision Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you provision Windows 11 Home?: I know you can provision Windows 11 Pro and Enterprise editions, but can one also provision Windows Home whether through scripts or a provisioning package .ppkg ?...
  3. Can you provision Windows 11 Home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you provision Windows 11 Home?: I know you can provision Windows 11 Pro and Enterprise editions, but can one also provision Windows Home whether through scripts or a provisioning package .ppkg ?...
  4. windows 11 no longer shows number of drives in home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 no longer shows number of drives in home: in windows 10 when you grouped files by a parameter, it usually showed the number of files in that grouping.on the home this pc or my computer or whatever it's called now. this manifested in showing you how many drives were available.on windows 11 i can't get this number to...
  5. windows 11 no longer shows number of drives in home

windows 11 no longer shows number of drives in home: in windows 10 when you grouped files by a parameter, it usually showed the number of files in that grouping.on the home this pc or my computer or whatever it's called now. this manifested in showing you how many drives were available.on windows 11 i can't get this number to...
  6. number of screens windows 11 home can connect to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    number of screens windows 11 home can connect to: i was wondering if anyone knew a way i could extend not duplicate from my laptop windows 11 home to 2 external screens i have an hdmi running between my primary external monitor and an hdmi to usbc cable for my secondary external but my laptop isn't registering the secondary...
  7. About windows 11 home screen stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About windows 11 home screen stick: Recently, I got the problem: I was login normally then it appeared "Welcome" then "Preparing Windows" and it was stuck; I had to restart by holding the power button, then it appeared again, then I try pressing "Sleep" button, it appeared as "Welcome" message and stucked and...
  8. About windows 11 home screen stick

About windows 11 home screen stick: Recently, I got the problem: I was login normally then it appeared "Welcome" then "Preparing Windows" and it was stuck; I had to restart by holding the power button, then it appeared again, then I try pressing "Sleep" button, it appeared as "Welcome" message and stucked and...
  9. "ghost" boxes on home screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ghost" boxes on home screen in windows 11: I have 2 "GHOST" boxes on my home screen just above the start button in windows 11. what are they and haw can i get rid of them as they cause and area where the curses does not work?...
  10. add home phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    add home phone number: i removed my home number from contact to make my cell phone primary because it didn't appear as a contact option. now it won't let me add the number because it says it needs to text the number...