Windows 10: Number Pad Functioning as Navigation Buttons

Discus and support Number Pad Functioning as Navigation Buttons in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I linked my Galaxy to my PC for screen sharing it worked perfectly except that the number pad is using the numbers as arrows to move the cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeaghenKing, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Number Pad Functioning as Navigation Buttons

When I linked my Galaxy to my PC for screen sharing it worked perfectly except that the number pad is using the numbers as arrows to move the cursor instead of typing the number itself 4 moves left, 6 moves right, 8 is up and 2 is down. How do I correct this? I couldn't find anything in the settings. Please help!

:)

MeaghenKing, Aug 24, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

how do i put the number pad on the sign in screen

For us the further understand your concern, kindly take a screenshot or a picture of your wife's sign in page on her computer with the number pad showing and post it here. We want to see what the number pad looks like. Upon checking on our end, only touch-enabled
    computers have the function that will show the number pad when entering the PIN. If possible, kindly send us also the computer model number of your computer and your wife's computer. To know the model of your computer, kindly do these steps:

• On the lower left corner of your screen, right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Run.
    • On run, type msinfo32, and then press OK.
    • The System Information window will show up. On the right pane, look for
      System Model.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Number Pad Functioning as Navigation Buttons

number pad

Did you press the Num Lock button? On mine by default it does what is listed under the numbers, the arrows etc. If I press the Num Lock key then the numbers work.

alphanumeric, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Number Pad Functioning as Navigation Buttons

1. Number Pad Functioning as Navigation Buttons - Similar Threads - Number Pad Functioning

2. Keys on number pad fail to return expected number, only the secondary function is executed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys on number pad fail to return expected number, only the secondary function is executed.: I'm running Microsoft 365 on an up-to-date Win 11 Home x64 environment, and this is the first time this has ever happened.I use Excel for a wide variety of tasks and this condition goes beyond frustrating.Suggestions, opinions are welcomed and very much appreciated.Thank...
  3. Keys on number pad fail to return expected number, only the secondary function is executed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keys on number pad fail to return expected number, only the secondary function is executed.: I'm running Microsoft 365 on an up-to-date Win 11 Home x64 environment, and this is the first time this has ever happened.I use Excel for a wide variety of tasks and this condition goes beyond frustrating.Suggestions, opinions are welcomed and very much appreciated.Thank...
  4. Microsoft number pad

Microsoft number pad: I can't get paired my Microsoft number pad and PC Windows 10. In PC it shows Microsoft Number Pad is paired, but the pad is not working when I press it. I don't how to fix this....
  5. Navigating search functions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Navigating search functions: When I right click in the quick access search bar of file explorer on my work pc it immediately gives me the option to copy and paste and then automatically looks up what I pasted. My home pc when right clicking pops up the resize pane, I have to first click into the box...
  6. Navigating search functions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigating search functions: When I right click in the quick access search bar of file explorer on my work pc it immediately gives me the option to copy and paste and then automatically looks up what I pasted. My home pc when right clicking pops up the resize pane, I have to first click into the box...
  7. Navigating search functions

8. Number pad on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number pad on keyboard: I am trying to use my keypad as a number pad since my new laptop does not include a number pad to the right of the keyboard. The numbers are there on the keys on the right hand, but I cannot figure out how to turn them on. The laptop uses Windows 10. Please advise....
  9. Number pad on keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Number pad on keyboard: I have just switched from an older Samsung laptop to an Asus VivoBook. When it arrived I found that the Zero and the Period/Decimal point are reversed. Since I started out in Accounting many many years ago I am having difficulty with this change. All my life the Zero has...
  10. number pad

in Windows 10 Support
    number pad: don't know if this is a win 10 problem or my samsung np550p7c-02uk laptop only the number 5 works on it 3592