Windows 10: number pad

Discus and support number pad in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; don't know if this is a win 10 problem or my samsung np550p7c-02uk laptop only the number 5 works on it 3592 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goatty2, Jan 20, 2015.

1. goatty2 Win User

number pad

don't know if this is a win 10 problem or my samsung np550p7c-02uk laptop only the number 5 works on it

:)

goatty2, Jan 20, 2015
  2. scr22_898 Win User

Windows On-Screen Keyboard

Can On-Screen Keyboard be reduced to number pad only? My dedicated keyboard has no number pad, so the number pad is all I need, plus the number pad only would take up less space on the screen. If it cannot be reduced to number pad only, could Windows
    please offer this option in future updates?

scr22_898, Jan 20, 2015
  3. Number pad

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. In Win 7 my number pad was always on when I started my computer. Since the upgrade my number pad has to be put on via the num lock every time I start or restart my computer. I do not want to have it this way. Can
    you tell me how to have the number pad on when starting up.

ermiad1707, Jan 20, 2015
  4. number pad

Did you press the Num Lock button? On mine by default it does what is listed under the numbers, the arrows etc. If I press the Num Lock key then the numbers work.

alphanumeric, Jan 20, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Have you had this issue with other versions of windows??

BunnyJ, Jan 20, 2015
  6. goatty2 Win User
    num lock pressed
    the number 5 works and so does the arrow keys
    can't remember any problems on win 7 /win 8 or 8.1 might have to re instal one just to make sure

goatty2, Jan 20, 2015
  7. goatty2 Win User
    thought i would wait for the new update before i did anything so downloaded an installed and guess what the number pad is working again *Smile

goatty2, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

number pad

1. number pad - Similar Threads - number pad

2. my mouse and my number pad are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse and my number pad are not working: my mouse on my laptop and my number pad are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-and-my-number-pad-are-not-working/a059682f-26a6-4c7a-b552-07a921ac7af9
  3. my mouse and my number pad are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse and my number pad are not working: my mouse on my laptop and my number pad are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-and-my-number-pad-are-not-working/a059682f-26a6-4c7a-b552-07a921ac7af9
  4. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  5. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  6. Number pad cannot connect to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number pad cannot connect to my computer.: The number pad that I have had for a while is not connecting with the work computer that I was given just recently. It has lmp 11.82, and is a Windows 10. The number pad has connected with the previous computer without a problem, however refuses to connect to my new work...
  7. Number pad cannot connect to my computer.

Number pad cannot connect to my computer.: The number pad that I have had for a while is not connecting with the work computer that I was given just recently. It has lmp 11.82, and is a Windows 10. The number pad has connected with the previous computer without a problem, however refuses to connect to my new work...
  8. Number pad cannot connect to my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.

Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.: Made attempts to toggle on / off the Number Lock to type numbers, but will not toggle back. I can only use it as arrows. Even tried the on-screen keyboard option to toggle but no success....
  10. Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number Pad Lock Not Turning Off.: Made attempts to toggle on / off the Number Lock to type numbers, but will not toggle back. I can only use it as arrows. Even tried the on-screen keyboard option to toggle but no success....