number pad

Discus and support number pad in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; don't know if this is a win 10 problem or my samsung np550p7c-02uk laptop only the number 5 works on it 3592 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by goatty2, Jan 20, 2015.

1. goatty2 Win User

don't know if this is a win 10 problem or my samsung np550p7c-02uk laptop only the number 5 works on it

:)

goatty2, Jan 20, 2015
  2. scr22_898 Win User

Windows On-Screen Keyboard

Can On-Screen Keyboard be reduced to number pad only? My dedicated keyboard has no number pad, so the number pad is all I need, plus the number pad only would take up less space on the screen. If it cannot be reduced to number pad only, could Windows
    please offer this option in future updates?

scr22_898, Jan 20, 2015
  3. ermiad1707 Win User
    Number pad

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. In Win 7 my number pad was always on when I started my computer. Since the upgrade my number pad has to be put on via the num lock every time I start or restart my computer. I do not want to have it this way. Can
    you tell me how to have the number pad on when starting up.

ermiad1707, Jan 20, 2015
  4. alphanumeric New Member

number pad

Did you press the Num Lock button? On mine by default it does what is listed under the numbers, the arrows etc. If I press the Num Lock key then the numbers work.

alphanumeric, Jan 20, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Have you had this issue with other versions of windows??

BunnyJ, Jan 20, 2015
  6. goatty2 Win User
    num lock pressed
    the number 5 works and so does the arrow keys
    can't remember any problems on win 7 /win 8 or 8.1 might have to re instal one just to make sure

goatty2, Jan 21, 2015
  7. goatty2 Win User
    thought i would wait for the new update before i did anything so downloaded an installed and guess what the number pad is working again *Smile

goatty2, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

number pad

number pad - Similar Threads - number pad

1. Want to use PIN number

in Windows 10 Support
    Want to use PIN number: I had been using a PIN for logging in and all at once I have to use my Windows password. I went into sign-in Options and tried to enter a PIN and I get a screen saying: Making Sure It's You. It's asking me for my PIN and when I put it in nothing happens. I don't see where I...
  2. Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype Rejects multiple phone numbers: Do not have a mobile phone. I set up a number with Google Hangouts. It's not accepting it in my Skype. I entered the mobile phone number of my nursing home and it wasn't accepted. I entered the mobile phone number of my wife. Again it was not accepted. 109718
  3. Windows by the numbers: It’s a topsy-turvy world, with Windows 10 down

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows by the numbers: It’s a topsy-turvy world, with Windows 10 down: The status of both Windows 7 and Windows 10 remained muddled in April, an analytics vendor said this week, with their expected progress - Windows 7 in decline, 10 on the rise - again upended. According to California-based Net Applications, Windows 7 added more than a tenth...
  4. Can the Mail Live Tile simply show the number of unread e-mails?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can the Mail Live Tile simply show the number of unread e-mails?: Hi, This Mail Live Tile problem has bugged me for years... Unlike my phone icon which shows a number indicating the number of unread e-mails in my inbox (very straightforward), this Window app seems to insist on showing the number of newly arrived and unread e-mails since...
  5. Is 18558010109 the actual number to microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is 18558010109 the actual number to microsoft?: As the title states it, I saw this number on another forum. I had to swap my motherboard cause it failed and I want to get rid of the activate windows watermark on the lower right corner. 108340
  6. Indexing & number of items indexed. Is this normal ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Indexing & number of items indexed. Is this normal ?: On all versions of W10 I notice that my number of indexed files grows daily by anything up to a few hundred. If I rebuild the index then the number of files indexed files falls dramatically as can be seen here. I have a suspicion it could be caused by a particular program...
  7. Upgrade from 1703 to 1709 fails on a number of workstations. All Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade from 1703 to 1709 fails on a number of workstations. All Pro: I have 3 workstations that continually refuse to succeed in upgrading from 1703 to 1709. All of the other workstations (over 50 of them) have upgraded successfully. They are similar enough that it's doubtful there is something wrong in the approach being used (just let...
number pad solved