Windows 10: Number panel on side of key board not working.

Discus and support Number panel on side of key board not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There The number panel on the right side of the keyboard on my laptop is not working. Please assist with activating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wedaad, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Wedaad Win User

Number panel on side of key board not working.

Hi There

The number panel on the right side of the keyboard on my laptop is not working.

Please assist with activating

:)

Wedaad, Mar 10, 2019

2. key board keys not working

my key board keys are not working which are numbers under the num lock all numbers are not working and the numbers which are under function keys are working

****Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.****

saikiranmanepalli, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Asking about key board settings,

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and Devices.

And also try using On-Screen keyboard and check if it helps.

Method 2: You may check if the Ctrl key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

key board not working once laptop wakes from sleep mode

Hi Gazan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Number panel on side of key board not working. - Similar Threads - Number panel side

2. My laptop key board keys have been locked, FN key is not working, on numbers, odd numbers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop key board keys have been locked, FN key is not working, on numbers, odd numbers...: My laptop key board keys have been locked, FN key is not working, on numbers, odd numbers are not working which are below the FN keys, SDXC buttons not working, windows key button not working. May you kindly assist....
  3. My laptop key board keys have been locked, FN key is not working, on numbers, odd numbers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop key board keys have been locked, FN key is not working, on numbers, odd numbers...: My laptop key board keys have been locked, FN key is not working, on numbers, odd numbers are not working which are below the FN keys, SDXC buttons not working, windows key button not working. May you kindly assist....
  4. My laptop key board keys have been locked, FN key is not working, on numbers, odd numbers...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. control key on wireless key board not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    control key on wireless key board not working: How to fix control key on wireless key board not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-key-on-wireless-key-board-not-working/c99272f1-b880-4410-9eca-5f615f6f2751
  6. key board letter not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    key board letter not working: my one key on my laptop is not working when i want it to then all of a sudden it continuously press the letter the letter i am having trouble with is the "F" letter. help me please it is getting annoying especially when am using youtube in the mean time i am using the on...
  7. keys not working on key board

keys not working on key board: = & ] keys not working on the key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-working-on-key-board/7101ce61-2647-4ad1-9a1f-46f6d1ccb726
  8. Key board nt working

Key board nt working: Keys b, n and space bar not working I have dell Inspiron 13 Sometime it works and thn it continues with problem I have updated keyboards driver , uninstall and reinstall drive but problem remains same...
  9. Nothing on the key board works.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing on the key board works.: Nothing on the keyboard works now, no f1, start windows, letters. So all the instructions for a repair require key functioning. How do I proceed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-on-the-key-board-works/47f331e0-f6b7-4cf1-9d29-2152c118d668
  10. key board shortcuts is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    key board shortcuts is not working: Windows logo key + Shift + Left arrow or Right arrow Move an app or window in the desktop from one monitor to another. is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-shortcuts-is-not-working/7a2408a7-cb15-4b71-a114-449c7ebae2fb