Windows 10: Number stuck, no stuck key

Discus and support Number stuck, no stuck key in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Random number stuck on with no stuck keys, Have to restart to stop infinite number . HP OPP All-in-One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WesleyPowell, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Number stuck, no stuck key

Random number stuck on with no stuck keys, Have to restart to stop infinite number . HP OPP All-in-One

:)

WesleyPowell, Jun 10, 2019

2. number two stuck on keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue might be happening because of the faulty device.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. What is the make and model number of the device?
    4. Is this issue happening on Laptop or desktop keyboard?
    5. Which Operating system is installed on your device?

Step 1: If the issue is causing with the faulty driver, run the Hardware Troubleshooter

1. Click on Start.
    2. Search for Troubleshoot and click on it.
    3. Click on Keyboard and Run the troubleshooter.
    You may also refer the article to
    fix issues related to keyboard in Windows

Step 2: You can also try with “Onscreen keyboard” to check the working of numeric key.

1. Open run command (Windows and R key), type in
      OSK.

2. Use the numeric 2 and check the status.
    If the issue is only with the specific numeric key (Number 2), I suggest you to check with the manufacturer for the further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 10, 2019
  3. sniviler Win User
    Computer stuck in loop

check the obvious, stuck keys, buttons and switches, how are the voltages ?, get into safe mode?

sniviler, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Number stuck, no stuck key

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Number stuck, no stuck key

1. Number stuck, no stuck key - Similar Threads - Number stuck stuck

2. Windows key stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key stuck on: My windows key is stuck on I’ve tried everything from uninstalling drivers and re installing, rebooting pc into safe mode, enabling and disabling game mode just nothing will work the key is not physically stuck but when I use the on screen keyboard it’s constantly stuck on...
  3. Windows key stuck on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key stuck on: My windows key is stuck on I’ve tried everything from uninstalling drivers and re installing, rebooting pc into safe mode, enabling and disabling game mode just nothing will work the key is not physically stuck but when I use the on screen keyboard it’s constantly stuck on...
  4. ‘]’ Key Stuck Not Physically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ‘]’ Key Stuck Not Physically: For some reason, today my ‘]’ key started randomly being stuck. I don’t know what could have triggered it, since I hadn’t even pressed it once both times this happened today. But whenever i open any place I am able to type, it spams that key I have to say it isn’t just...
  5. windows key is stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows key is stuck: Hi I hope everyone is having a feat day because im not lol. almost every single time i use my laptop it is either my ctrl key or windows key is stuck even though im not pressing neither of them!! for example. me casually typing then suddenly my windows key become stuck. so...
  6. Windows key stuck?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows key stuck?: My Windows key seems stuck as every key I press registered as Windows + that key, for example simply pressing Tab opens the Task View. I have two keyboards plugged in and tried with only one, still not fixed. Switching input languages doesn't help either. The on screen...
  7. Stuck Key on computer

Stuck Key on computer: So while playing a game my PC the game while inputting commands from the keyboard acted like the 7 button was held down, making the game impossible to play any further. Closing out the game does not cause it to stop nor does unplugging the keyboard solve the problem either....
  8. Up Key stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Up Key stuck: Hi everyone, So my Windows is acting out a bit and it registers the up key as always pressed, but only in the file explorer and the menus. Anywhere else it works fine, just in the menus of windows etc. I've tried resetting Windows but that didn't fix the issue. It usually...
  9. 4 key on number pad "stuck" after Win10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    4 key on number pad "stuck" after Win10 updates: I have an Alienware 17 R4, running Win10 Professional (current working build of 16299). I've tried to install the April update multiple times over the past few months, but every time I install the April build, the 4 key on my number pad sticks. This either results in 4's...
  10. Alt-key stuck

Alt-key stuck: Hey all, I'm having a problem where my alt-key seems to be active all of the time. The alt key is pressed down whether or not I have a keyboard physically connected. Meaning when I use the On Screen Keyboard it displays it as pressed down. I checked and do not have...